Saturday 16 December 2023

The Fanfiction 20231216

Well I got a family dinner (hosted by yours truly *dabs*) (no, not with the Natsukawas *laughs*) to attend to this evening so we are doing this earlier. And also after this I can go to nap thinking about-

I am still puzzled even till now as to who to feature for this week but I did promise myself to make this month sort of winter-themed so yeah Ten-chan who has been on my wallpaper for the week, I still love you a lot I promise you I will make it up for this but for now I prefer-

Which reminds me, I should write more about Ten-chan. I think I only did her once and that's it? What do you think? Should I write in a story such that she is here to snatch me from Koga-chan now that I can cook? I know right, drama in MY fictional life?? I can't even- Oh, the ex wants in on the action too? Haha this one's a flashback though.




Kitou Akari wearing a purple jacket with purple scarf, putting her hands towards her mouth
The second half of December is always a very romantic time for couples, especially when you are one of them. I invited Kitou Akari out for the evening, and she could not be more excited. As we met up and walked the streets towards the shopping district, we saw the beautiful illumination, and the temperature started to drop.

"It suddenly got cold, isn't it?"

Akari then started to put her hands up to her face to blow on it. I then realized what a fool I am to not buy her gloves even though I was wearing a pair. As the nearest mall is some distance away, I held her hands up to mine and sent to her fingers a warm breath from my mouth.

She patted my gloved hands together in embarrassment, and with her face close up and beet red, we held each other's hands even tighter. I told her she could take my gloves, but she said I would then end up with cold fingers like her.

We happily walked down the streets with one hand holding onto the other person while keeping the other hand warm with a glove.




Man, if I ever touch a woman again it'll never be like this. Yeah, it'll be by accident. Like, on the train. *laughs* Uh oh, I'm not a perv, I meant like, on the shoulder- Oh that also is a no?? Damn, society sucks. *giggles* Anyways, fictional me has FREE REIGN on ALL the women in my story, so I don't have to worry about how thick my skin is at least. Haha okay with respect to the story, isn't it cringe to have the boyfriend not buy her gloves seeing that she forgot to bring them? Yeah, should have expected back then that this is a problem lol. I don't think this is a signal for the breakup, but I may just leave that be for another time. *wink* Oh boy I love writing lovey-dovey stories hehe watch me make a physical book of this series...?

P.S. Okay me, stop recommending Kodama Hikari's "Konya Kimi to..." as the theme song for this story as I'm writing this, the chorus literally continued the title with "sayonara" we can't be reminded this is leading to a breakup lol