Sunday 28 January 2024

The Entertainment News '24 Issue #04

Damn, why am I still lingering on to my romance fantasies? *giggles*

I mean, I know there's the Ten-chan wallpaper fever enough for me to fall sick and take a break from work *dabs*, and there's the new Like A Dragon videogame with one of the main girls sounding totally like her for some reason (haha ayo ngl Chitose you sound great) (but no, I'm more into Ten because this one's same year), but heck, maybe I should just chat up that one girl I still liked back then. *silence* I know, it's as if she will care she feels like she will have the same enthusiasm towards me as my sis which is none, just like any other woman now in this world. Life was a better place 2 decades ago when I was a kid, you know. *laughs*

Alright me, THIS is the intro?? If you saw this in the outro that means I have changed my mind haha just like how I might after watching this season's Anime offerings! But seriously though, where's the simple slice-of-life Anime I can like which isn't straight off explicit content, is well animated, has cute Anime girls I can simp-




アニメ Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi
"But teasing Tsubasa is so much fun!" This series in a nutshell lol
I see we encountered the Komi-san problem where the girl doesn't want to talk. Oh well. Maybe she is not just shy and speaks in a super low volume, but who knows, she gotta speak first. But we do know in this new episode that (#DosaKoi03) we are introduced to a new girl! Well Akino-san, if you are smart enough as me now at your age, you would learn that there is no point to the skiing trip, and you might as well enjoy yourself with the people around you. That's uh... speaking from experience haha *sob* New episode new girl, and this one, she is just slightly harder to get along. Even Minami tried to talk to her but only gotten ghosted in her face, not to even say that Akino here straight off gives the vibes of "don't talk to me" as she wears earbuds when solo skiing even though she is bad at it. Basically a female version of me but without the looks lol (what are the chances female me will look attractive anyways?), Akino here is everything but, and we're NOT talking about her body proportions. *wink* You're right though Akino-san, Minami has everything you don't have: being loud, being outgoing, loves to hang out with others, a popular gal... *giggles* But heck, just as Minami would have said of you, you have everything else, specifically the good looks overall. Minami-san just looks fat. *dabs* (Haha gottem) And as we go along the episode and Tsubasa being a lucky pervert once again lmao this series dude, we then found out that Akino is more like, dislodged? Yeah, more than antisocial. Due to her excessive sweating and just like my mom maybe she should go see the doctor lol (or I can be the doctor I'll wipe you down-), she has been avoiding physical activities and indulging in the thing she loves to do best alone: playing video games. *silence* Not going to reference anything or anyone in particular I don't even play games nowadays lol it's all the free-to-play garbage I need to stop someday, but heck, teaching Tsubasa to play sure is awkward. I like the shame in Akino also her voice actress Hanamori Yumiri haha you have no idea the powers this woman has in Anime, and boy, do they put up all the embarrassing love...y? Love scenarios out in one episode, it's enough to make Minami over there jealous. *giggles* Throughout the episode though, Tsubasa has been such a gentleman, basically me trying to live in a new environment but if I'm in Anime this will likely last until the equivalent of where I did not tell the taxi driver to stop lmao gottem, and I have a harsh feeling this is what this main guy's appeal will be moving forward. Harem it likely is not, but it's going to be a good time. *giggles* And now, why I might stop watching this- Haha what? *laughs* For starters, I just also noticed that Tsubasa has SUCH A F**KING BLANK BRAIN I can't even. Well, give or take I had such a brain until what, when I was 14 until Anime ruined my life? *laughs* Yeah, so maybe by then one should've done anything to a girl so they will get laid with a woman at some point in the future. *silence* Moving on, the theme songs. *ugh* Not that I'm not impressed by Ooishi Masayoshi and his compositions he is still infamous in the industry and even though I have my standards, I just want to avoid him as much as possible considering that I will see him more often in the romance genre than I want to every year, and having to give at least one theme song for every Anime I watch isn't helping on this cause. Lastly, even with the skiing and I guess Akino here is the most attractive person in this series till date haha sorry Minami, the animations still didn't do this series justice, which should still be the least of your problems until you are a picky bastard like me. *silence* Ask me again next week then, or else, this might be last we see of Hokkaido. Guess I'll not be touching on Ueshama and the third gal in this series after all then. 
What you thought this series is
(Cool gyaru btw)
What this series actually is
(HELL YEAH BOOBA)
P.S. "Isn't she adorable? Her hair, her style, the way she looks!" Yeah I would say that about all the girls I like too Minami-san "And her face, her face, her face!!" This is when I have to talk about- (Boy, I can't complete the sentence with Sakura Ayane we mentioned many more women just in this post alone)
P.P.S. "But why did you (Akino) decide to tell me (about you)? I just transferred here, you and I never really talked before. And about something so personal?" Bro read the room this is the author doing the fourth wall thing in Anime-
[I think Akino deserves a column even though like me she doesn't deserve sh*t-]
What I can't stand in this Anime:
Akino is great but heck this drawing is *pukes*
What I can't stand in this Anime:
They just pasted a sticker strip of shame on her face lol

アニメ Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru
"Ask her out so forcefully, she will break" Yeah that's what I'm intending to do though? Haha ah
Shout out to that poor green elephant on the street, real MVP over here. *laughs* Alright in this new episode where we try not to burn anyone besides demons but then again Akutsu hasn't been ratting them out lol (#KanaTen03), looks like we have more things to worry at hand. Firstly, just Akutsu being a liability. *laughs* As Lily-chan would have wished she can just extract the demon detection powers out of this bloke haha then this series would've been over, but then again why would he rat on his buddies even if you zap him with the collar, what, fives times a day? BRUTAL haha but can you do that to me though? *laughs* Next up, there's the new girl in town. Yuuka-chan here, besides being Hirota's childhood friend and if you forgot this guy and his half a dozen confessions to Lily-chan it's understandable lmao, is also quite a b*tch, I would say. Stopping girls getting close to her boi as if she owns him lol they aren't even going steady, throwing literal short kid insults to our angel over here haha she felt it alright as little as they might be *dabs* (yes, I volunteer to die in hellfire haha), and THEN trying to be nice to Lily-chan lest she sees her as competition in the near future where no one wants to fight over Hirota over here lmao gottem? Yeah Naobou, why you gotta be such a prick? *laughs* (Yeah, heard that voice a mile away but uncertain, just like Akutsu picking up demon presences tbh) But it sure was a joy seeing the girls mingle considering this isn't exactly a happy Anime per se, and between this and missing all the damn slice-of-life series that have not appeared in the past what, year? *laughs* This is actually a refreshing touch regardless of how crude it might be. *giggles* Also keep those jokes coming, there's always time to eat two short fat ribs. *laughs* (I know right, I'm already exorcised in the back alley) Last but not least, and I think this is quite a small issue *dabs* compared to the whole picture this week, it's Akutsu being unwell. Bro, I guess he is also rather human-like and maybe that's why he can get gastric flu like I do? *laughs* I don't know how this world works explain it to me pls, but hey, maybe, just maybe Lily-chan is too nice to her servant loyal slave. *giggles* To that, and I will say this series in general, the romance ticks however little *dabs* they are haha, I will look forward to it. Heck, maybe these two will help end the war between angels and demons. Yeah, imagine Heaven controlling Hell with a collar like it SHOULD be, dude?? Haha please relax with the religion biases, you can't find an angel this cute OR a demon this handsome in this world. *wink* Yeah I'll stay for all this lore, and the jokes, they hit real well despite catching me off hand sometimes lol what is with the sheep and gorilla faces which stock image site did they steal the images from lol (oh damn wrong year, should say which generative AI did you use haha)
Lily-chan is a great example of how women should enjoy food and think they won't gain weight
(lol *dabs*)
Trying out clothes with your initial set of clothes on??
IS THIS EVEN ANIME-
(Haha)
P.S. "I don't go out with people that often. I don't know how far to take it." Alright girls like this only happen in Anime, guys take notes. *laughs* Or should I make the joke of we should go as far as- "You pervert" Haha dude if I were to explain to you this joke that Ayaneru is technically not doing this in her weekly radio podcast with Hikasa Youko, you might as well leave now I can understand lol
P.P.S. "How about I humiliate you too? And then I'll exorcise you slowly and painfully" Please and thanks. *laughs* 
[Shout out to the previous and first time I had to deal with a b*tch-a** (lol the censorship) Touyama Nao was in Anime "KONOBI" where she voices the main girl's rival but heck, that isn't being one Naobou voicing Ruka-chan in Anime "KanoKari" is way more than that hehe I can't even]
Yuuka-chan here just described Lily-chan for me, thanks *wink*
What it feels to be rejected IRL haha

アニメ Majo to Yajuu
"We don't kill because we like it!" Yeah uh huh look what you guys are doing now bro
Oh yeah, this. *pukes* Haha as I said last week, I like women as much as the next guy but you can't gut them out and say this is magic, old woman. *silence* Well I guess she can. *shrugs* Anyways new episode and the conclusion to this little story oh someone please stop this old b*tch witch (#MajoToYajuu03), ah hey if you don't mind me spoiling you right now and boy may I count down in 3, 2, 1... looks like we have some family matters on our hands to deal with, so let's get to it! For starters, we now know that we are being followed. No, not by the crow familiars which Ashaf has in his possession, but more of literally a certain something is following the town mage (and instead of the other name I shall refer to her as) Haines and the duo, and that's how the enemy is able to nail every trail up their path even with detailed police investigations trying to find out the quotes written on the walls, so much so they would even kill a bookstore owner just for the book in stock? Hey, I guess that's how you avoid copyright infringement. *laughs* Which also shows why the authorities and this mage are sick of it already. Dealing with this b*tch witch. *laughs* Because damn are they so in the way, it's practically impossible to think of what their move is next as they continue to terrorize the town as much as they would like. Haines starts to blame herself even though it's not that, dear mage, nothing good happens around you unlike my bro lol gottem, but hey, it seems like you were followed all the time. We also got more news on how this all happened, with the burndown of the abode Haines was living in, and it's not just her. Living with her are two kids she was taking care of (I assume adopted, but initially thought she was just a young mother tbh), they presumably died with the fire as in they are in ashes so RIP but not really hear me out, which led Ashaf and Gideau to believe that, hardly surprising, this enemy has something in grudge with Haines, considering they also killed her boyfriend. Yeah, it's that complicated, dude. *laughs* Oh well, don't think too far, as if Ashaf's letter from the Order and the crazy lack of the Corps in this incident after such a long time did not give enough hints to this case, because surprise surprise, it's not an actual witch because this would have been a lot harder to deal with, but I guess I also did not notice until the two guys stood before my eyes, that these teens were the kids that Haines has been, and boy I did notice that now, raising so far until they "died". Yeah, love your non-biological mom or whatever, kill your not stepdad and you might as well die from a rifle. *giggles* No really, kids are dumb, aren't they, thinking they can love their mom? *laughs* Which also explains why the coffin would not be necessary, these punks have no idea who they are dealing with even if it's just Gideau as a brat. All in all... sorry for hitting on your kids though, Haines? Haha okay that sounds wrong let me say it again. Sorry for beating your kids up for you though, Haines? Kids need some discipline to know to NOT touch a magic book wherever they see them. Not even when they get punished for not doing their homework. *wink* Now tell me playing with magic was a good idea, eh? But seriously though, you think those grimoire books magically appeared out of nowhere? Someone planted it alright, but maybe that's for another story. Next episode though, looks like we have new guys in town FINALLY I am so sick of Gideau I can't even *laughs*, so we shall see what marvels they may be to help the Order. See you then, somehow I'm not bothered about the sound effects and music anymore, the animation will keep me going so I'm taking this in. Not those kids though. *dabs*
What family used to look like
(Haines does look like an elder sister ngl)
What family looks like now
(This but with smartphones I can't even)
P.S. "He was my magic teacher... and my boyfriend" Wait wait, Haines, you had 2 kids and a boyfriend?? *silence* I shall not inquire any further lol you can figure it out *wink* Ayo magic teacher though? Haha this magic is done on the bed- I'll stop.
[But serious question though, kids? Why target women? *cringe* Haha okay hey did I say to not ask too many questions? MOVING ON~!! (Well if you want me to guess it's likely the book's preference haha yo the book is misogynist, bro)]

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week on Klassic Note is a bit slow, as I continue to reject the new songs for the year, and give older songs just because they are just better? Damn, 2024, keep your act together, would ya? *giggles* So yeah sorry Fuchigami Mai's concept best album for not holding up I have no intention to give your older songs because even the new ones I'm hesitating (there are 4, I think my brow only twitched on like, 2) so I say your chances are slim. Thank goodness Yoru no Honki Dance's new album also appeared at this time of year because I was in the mood to listen to them thankfully, and I took a couple of songs under my library. Sadly did NOT hit the title song for the album, and boy, this seems to be a trend now. I somehow knew that the Artist Edition of Ueda Reina's single from 2020 which I DID review will come back to hit me, because that 3rd track would not have mattered in the Regular Edition (because it wasn't included in it) but heck since it's written by the same composer who wrote the other B-side, listening it on the radio show on Thursday (especially at this time of year) made me cave in. So yeah, we shall see how that goes. I want more Ueshama songs, Lantis, and I will wait as long as what, 3 years and counting? For another. *prays*

On news on music, this one will be short so bear with me. miwa's new single is slated for March as we previously reported on her new song being in a drama series, so I'll look forward to that. Album maybe? Kitou Akari is doing a YouTube livestream a day before the release of her new single next week and yes I found that out by watching her fanclub livestream (which you plebs didn't get to watch because you aren't true fans lol) so I also don't know why I would talk about this but heck, this is marketing alright. We are promised a new Yoru no Honki Dance music video at some point but I'm already done with the album so well if it appears then maybe I'll give it another chance. No Buses' new song is alright (no Apple Music link though wtf?), eerily close to vocalist Cwondo's music style very pop-like, so maybe I'll skip this one or maybe leave it for next time. Then again Sangatsu no Phantasia's new song is technically worse so not like this one will join in my music library for the year I don't think. Earphones' new live video may ring a bell to some of you guys but not me, I didn't like the single back then. LUCK LIFE confirmed a new song release... in due time so I guess I can only wait patiently, they have done well last year though, I can use more of them. As mentioned in the Anime review above for "KanaTen", Ishihara Kaori's new album is releasing in April which will likely feature the ending theme song I will give by then along with her songs over the past few years so let's see if this is the release need for me to get more into her, fingers crossed. Kanno Mai sang a new song for her talent company's voice drama series if you haven't heard of her singing before unlike me who frequents her Instagram lives and/or watched her birthday live last year *dabs*, ironically isn't her first time but not like we are getting a solo artist debut anytime soon so welp. And unless you are keen on Tsuji Shion singing in the snow or how Anime "Attack on Titan" got Hikasa Youko to sing solo again in their final live event, then SID's new single releasing in March should catch your interest more than me because remember weeks ago I said a meh to their title song? Yeah boy, waiting to cleanse my palette in two months time haha this paragraph is still long though ngl

So my plan for next week is, we will have to deal with Anime so... not gonna key in the idol group(s) title so Anime "KanaTen" opening theme song single haha this is the laziest I've got but if you find out more you will be even more lazy than me lol just think of IDOLY PRIDE's two main groups it's just that. This, and Amamiya Sora's new single which I will be less impressed by so *shrugs*, and when I'm done with that I will follow up on SHE's EP from 2017 (not to be confused with the album released in the same year) which contains a song I've heard in a recent live video from them which then reminded me that I have never really listened to their early day releases, so I shall devote some time to that. Also on the theme songs in this season's Anime who aren't intending to release a physical release and are only on digital. I'll see about that in a bit. 




Still not feeling well but not like my employer will care about this developer job I'm working on (lol) nor will my mom (oof) so oh well I'll see my own recovery until next month if you guys don't mind. *silence* Anyways, gotta play my free-to-play games, gotta live my life without a soulmate *cringe*, and gotta work so see you guys next time then, I am still at work making sure the next package and season three of Fanfiction will be great hehe I really am trying not to spoil anything because I haven't decided on most of the plots yet haha ah, but hey until then maybe I will be ready. I'm just ready to sleep earlier on time though been keeping that habit at least and it's not because I feel unwell lol someone give me another reason to pick up the Ring Fit game again screaming Karin-chan as I do squats earlier this week did not help *laughs*