Tuesday 19 March 2024

The Dream Fragment 20240319

Wow I don't have to go to office this morning AND I'm tuning in to tacica new EP? Today is a good day haha

Okay before I forget and since I have some time before all hell breaks loose lol, let's talk about what happened last night! In my dreams, please, we don't do hostage situations in real life-

"I think I was in a covert operation to snatch someone from a public underground carpark surrounded by private apartments. On call, as the black cars stopped, we all went in to subdue all the people within, with me stepping in quickly to carry out Minase Inori, who has been held hostage a while ago.

I princess carry her out of the car, hiding into the row of parked cars behind, and this was when a set of reinforcements appeared as soon as everyone else in the group was taken out by them. I looked away in fear, wondering how to escape with a woman on my arms. I stayed down and crawled away swiftly towards my left. I saw the door to another private apartment and thought that if that were to be open and we can hide, it will fend us off the oppressors..."

Haha yeah, saving Inorin in my dreams? What was it with the her saving me in fiction that is making this such an irony? Well in my defence, this sounds like too extreme of a situation, but damn, I would save a woman from hostage, huh. Someday, I guess, I gotta get one first. *wink*