Saturday 9 March 2024

The Fanfiction 20240309

Man, what a day! I wondered to myself this morning whether I should do anything to improve my life in any way, and I gave up. *laughs* What better way to improve your life than to sleep it through, yes? I seriously need a break from real life though, even if I haven't been doing much.

But we're NOT going to talk about real life here haha read the title again dear reader, because it's that time of the week where I am able to let all of life's responsibilities go and write about... well not Asakura Momo, we did her yesterday. *dabs* We are writing about your friend instead haha we are all fans of you here, that's for sure. *giggles* So thank you Natsukawa Shiina for seriously awakening the onii-chan in me because this time around, we shall write about how this all started. Not real by the way, the real life story is different.


*smiles*


You think anyone else in this planet viewed her as a younger sister like I would? I hope not haha




Natsukawa Shiina with a brown-haired ponytail, dressed in brown overalls and white top standing at the ledge of a wooden bridge and looking back
A year after my parents divorced, I got a phone call from one of them to meet their new family ie. my three new younger stepsisters. All of us met up in a park near the city area. When I arrived, I greeted the new couple to formally introduce myself. Interestingly, I did not see anyone else nearby. They told me their other daughters were arriving and eldest sister Shiina walked away, pointing me to the wooden bridge in the distance. She was looking away from us, leaning onto the ledge in the middle of the bridge.

I approached her as the sunlight shone towards me, creating a silhouette around her. She was dressed in a set of brown overalls with a white blouse, blending into the scenery. Hearing footsteps on the wooden bridge, she slowly turned her head around to look at me. As I closed my distance and stopped in front of her, I noticed she was shorter and a lot cuter than I expected. That was when I decided to love and protect this new younger sister of mine for the rest of my life.




Yeah, I couldn't decide on which parent this story would belong to, so I'll keep that unknown for now. *giggles* Not sure if my parents will also have to be fictional or not, but considering that any one of them will pick up their guts to divorce the other AND get another partner? We can never do reality. *laughs* Trust me though, it was surprisingly hard to write this one considering I had to summarize the plot line well enough and yet be able to describe our very first encounter. It's more like I was mesmerized by this cute girl(?) more than, if that ever happens, she is interested towards me. But I'm pretty sure this is mutual relationship right now, this family thing. *giggles* Not too sure about the other sisters though, I can't exactly write about them anyways HAHAHA ah hey one imouto is good enough already, don't you think? *wink*

P.S. I initially thought I would write about Hondo Kaede because her birthday was earlier this week (by the way), but damn my usual online source of images a.k.a. Suruga-ya (haha) did not include the ones from her that I liked. So... yeah, maybe we do a season from my own collection, how about that? This will make the search SO much easier- Or harder, depending on the *looks at Excel worksheet* 800+ bromide photos I have in my possession. *silence* I will keep you guys updated if I do this by the end of this season lol I haven't even decided on when will the end be yet tbh