Friday 29 March 2024

The Fanfiction 20240329

You know it's a good Friday when... you look at the calendar today and it says "Good Friday" haha so yeah, doing this slightly earlier today for the occasion.

Also for the occasion, let me take this chance to say happy birthday to Miyazawa Koharu, arguably the best member in MusicRay'n 3rd Generation (still no group name yet lol), just a beauty in general and if have not heard of her saying "yada yada" you need to watch the weekly video livestream(?) series on Tuesdays (whenever she is featured) to hear her say it. She's 25 though. *laughs*

We got more lore to talk about and it isn't about real life just because I'm single haha *sob*, this time we shall talk about someone who is also young! Well, anything below my age now is young so what else is new. *silence* So, to end the month of fateful encounters though it's technically every week this month and also this series in general, but I felt like I haven't revealed much of the past of fictional me, so how about another?




Nagae Rika in a sleeveless purple dress, standing by an aqarium glass panel, looking back
I recently received a LINE message from Nagae Rika, who told me she arrived at our hometown. This was ever since she moved away with her family during high school. We arranged to meet to walk around town and hang out like we used to, but somehow, she mentioned to not invite the others.

She showed up by the train station in a sleeveless purple dress. I then realized how much of a beauty she looked compared to back then her, who didn't bother with image and was quite a brat. It was hard for me to even mention of her past as we walked the streets, seeing that she has a much more refined image now.

I decided to start us off with an aquarium trip. I told her she still was her usual self when she ran to the first glass panel she saw, excited at the sight of all the fish. She turned back to look at me with her chubby face. I blushed for a moment and looked away. This felt the same though different at the same time, hanging out with childhood friends now gave me a very different meaning.




I would like to emphasize again, that Rikachimalu isn't perfect she did say she has a squarish face lol I'm not going to put that fact in, but to me she is undoubtedly a beauty and is great at cooking, and that's good enough. The photobook from last year proved its point. *giggles* Which might explain why this story will not be very impactful, but it is for me and I just want to love this woman, so don't mind me.

For our relationship though, I'm now using my childhood friend lifeline (lol) but this one is more of the non-romantic kind because she is literally just a brat as a kid as mentioned by herself lmao, so I can't imagine introverted me in fiction (yes) got anything much out of hanging out with her, if any. But now that I have seen what she looked like now... and she's the same year as my imouto hehe we are keeping in that lore it's true anyways *wink* (Which one? Yes), fictional me might want to date her now- She isn't keen on guys. *laughs* I'm probably her only male friend when we were kids though? Yeah now that is a better lore. *giggles* The upside here, is that she will come back hometown every once in a while, which means I can just slot her in anytime in the future when I can. *dabs* You're welcome Rikachi haha that's what fictional me would call her back then

P.S. And since I had written this before which was also what this story was based on, here's the (translated from Japanese) conversation I wrote where she asked me out haha ah hey:

Rikachi: Hey~
I came back hometown!
Shouhei: Oh
How many years was that?
Didn't your family move out when you were in high school?
Rikachi: Yes!
You remembered
Shouhei: Of course 😎
Rikachi: Hey
You want to hang out together?
It has been a while
Like back then
Fooling around after school
Shouhei: 🤔
Sure
I'll get everyone else
Rikachi: No
Shouhei: ???
Rikachi: Just the two of us
Shouhei: You sure?
You hated being with boys back then
Rikachi: If it's you though... 🤭
How about this Sunday?
Shouhei: Ok
Rikachi: In front of the train station
Around 11am
You are showing me the way
Shouhei: Yeah yeah
Rikachi: Sunday then
Shouhei: 👍
Rikachi: Looking forward to meeting you 💗

P.P.S. That last message was definitely her taking this as a date, right? RIGHT??? *giggles*