Thursday 2 May 2024

The Fanfiction 20240502

We're still moving on strong so far and not like my health condition is any indication, but hey, maybe this will heal me up...? *laughs*

Sorry for saying that this is the story I'm most excited for the week after what we did with Ten-chan for last month (hehe) but yeah, it just got me more hyped the more I think about it. In fiction, yes, this is still not real life. This will also introduce us to a new character in the most stereotypical way possible and that's why I watch livestream duos and such, as your friend's friend. You will get what I mean in a moment. LET'S GO HIDE!! *giggles*




Ueda Reina in a white dress hiding behind white curtains putting her hands against the white window
After Takahashi Rie called me on her day off to tell me to pass her some documents at her place, I left the office early and walked to where she lived. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Takahashi-san in a t-shirt and shorts. She convinced me to stay for a cup of tea, so I stepped in.

We sat down and had some chit-chat about work and how our colleagues were doing without Mediator Takahashi around. She then said she wanted to use the bathroom and closed the door. I looked around the single bedroom apartment in silence and noticed the closed curtains. I sneaked out of my seat and moved silently to the curtains, covering them behind me. That was when I looked around and saw to my left, a lady in a white dress blending in with the white curtains and white window frames. She was also slim enough to not stick out, I did not see any bulge from where I sat. I smiled at her and put a finger to my lips as she stared back at me.

This must be the weirdest first encounter I have with a woman.




As you have noticed from the story, Ueshama's friendly relationship with me is purely coincidental (hehe), as she is also a friend to Rieri. Well, using the word "friend" might be too formal we know these two got the hanky-panky going on. *laughs* Yeah, one of them had to go for a toilet break too after she answered the door so damn what on Earth was happening between these two? *giggles* Let's just say someone should've left before I dropped by already but didn't? *laughs* No doubt I will get interested in her... I'll put forth her shyness in my fiction, and maybe shift my attention away from Rieri just like what I did with Ueshama when I knew of her though the other all those years ago. Yeah, what if I told you I can love your friend more than you can? Haha Himari-chan from Anime "SasaKoi" will know. *laughs*

Maybe I should've written that Rieri knew of this hiding behind the curtain trick and tried to hug Ueshama but instead she got me MUAHAHAHAHA yeah and with room wear I can't describe in detail or else it'll get this site flagged?? I am so good at storytelling I can't even. *giggles*

P.S. If you haven't heard of Ueda Reina, I like to refer to her as "the other Kana-chan" but I think Kana-chan isn't as soft and as pure as her. *laughs* Listen to her radio show every Thursday night (in Japan time) and you'll get what I mean.