Sunday 6 July 2014

The Entertainment News Week #27

Hey guys! Welcome back to the (weekly) Entertainment News, solely by my opinion! Well that is not important, but if you just came here once a week would be thrown off by the new site I’ve relocated earlier this week. Let’s start, shall we? It’s going to be short for this week…

アニメ
ANIME
Glasslip: The first show I watch to start this season of Anime. Being an Anime original many unknowns have to be clarified at the start of the show, but still dangling in front of me is the fact that what the couple both saw. Because it’s not shown in the show (I watched the front part like over 9000 times) I have no idea what it is, which is a problem with Anime originals. Well, for now I’ll just watch a few more episodes (some follow by the 3-episode rule) in order to see whether it is still watching. And the people are Random Curiosity is right:
“Like I’ve said before though, should this turn into a crap shoot there’s still ChouCho and nano.RIPE to listen to every week. Totally worth!” – Takaii @ Random Curiosity
And that’s half the reason why I came to watch this show. The other half is its potential as a good show. And I don’t agree that TARI TARI is bad at all. Read more at RC to find out more, yes?
Kuroshitsuji and Ao Haru Ride are coming next week, which the former I will watch and the latter I will after episode one. See if there’s a chance I’ll fall in love in Uchida Maaya-chan or not. Worried is the point it’s a Shoujo romance Anime, meaning guys are of the focus, which obviously will not appeal to me. Fingers crossed, and don’t try to throw spoilers at me.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well Urahara-sensei sure knows how to choose his time to come, but for now we should be seeing how the fight on the ground is going to proceed from here, ie. elimination of the remaining Sternritters. Sadly it’s not going to have an effect on the leader if they are all eliminated (unlike Voldermort), and we will be seeing a fight between Ichigo and Ishida. But that will take time. Hell a lot of time…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Hmm not much for this week, if not for last week. So I had to do reviews for last week too, including sphere’s new album and NANO-MUGEN COMPILATION. Over the week have been fascinated by the songs I hear from the Ajikan compilation, mostly the first few, and listened to people like NICO Touches The Walls (recall three years ago “Matoryoshika”) and Good Morning America, which sounds and looks like SPYAIR in many ways (someone who loves to wear short pants is the bassist) than other. Interestingly I didn’t pick another song besides the topic song for sphere’s 4th album, as I’m generally disappointed in the new songs too.

This week is featuring miwa’s new single, and I thought I’ll be fully prepared to buy her single over the Internet… until I heard the B-side. That sucks, but the brass band version is so good I let my sis listen to it, making the topic song “Kimi ni Deaeta Kara” more impressionable than before.


That’s all, folks. Rather short for a weekly post, but it’ll get longer next week, so don’t worry. Next week also brings more new songs and shows, which deserve some looking forward to. Cya guys then, and until next time… I’ll post often. But not of Entertainment News, though.

[P.S.: To end, here’s a list of girls that clocked time on my phone as a wallpaper.

Aki-chan is the topic of the week, in my opinion. Or Aki-neechan, sooner or later…]