Sunday 20 July 2014

The Entertainment News Week #29

Oh pardon the slight delay in my post, although you guys shouldn’t know that I do this immediately after my dinner. Anyways, I’ll explain later below, so let’s get started.

アニメ
ANIME
Aoi Haru Ride: I… I’m still thinking about giving this show another episode before giving it up. I might just do so most likely because I see a lot of drama but little action in this show, even though I well know it’s a shoujo romance Anime. Okay, a reason I might not do so (for now) is because I finally heard the voice of Mikakoshi. Yeah. And the character she holds is kind of a unsociable character. Seeing how things so for friendships and love, I may just close one eye and continue watching this show. Really, even the theme songs are not getting me interested. Maybe it’s because of watching Isshuukan Friends last season…
Glasslip: I’m starting to like this show. But if you need reason to why I do, maybe you shouldn’t just me just yet. Nevertheless this show has its pointers to watch for like typical family drama (Hina-chan), totally achievable aspirations (glasswork?) and less-than-modest scenes once in a while. So much of the small indecency that I didn’t even notice Yanagi was carrying her bag when she got dragged off by Touko at the hiking trip. You think Touko knowing the future will help solve things? I guess not. But letting her know more about her friends may just make her change her mind of the world she lives in instead, huh…
Kuroshitsuji: Finally things get a move-on, as Ciel cracks a joke for Undertaker (and finally all make sense that how Undertaker knows whether people are dead or not, not because he settles the funerals or anything like that), goes into a circus to let Sebastian touch a tiger and touch a girl with prosthetic legs while he disappears into the dark. Don’t ask me what is happening, because I forgot 90% of the stuff. Even reading the latest chapter of the Manga doesn’t help me understand why two of them died. Haha spoilers? (Yes spoilers are just below?)

SHOWS
MythBusters: Focus on Household Disasters, like the only thing I remember is the exploding water heater working as a fire extinguisher. Not.
漫画
MANGA
Nagasarete Airantou: I swear if Chikage’s mother doesn’t have an idea, she told a lie to her daughter, really. But before that she really didn’t, I guess that’s why she let her go find some ideas. Really if Chikage can write a sound Beniyasha story and enact without being discovered her mother can retire in peace already. Wonder when the next chapter’s coming though…
Kuroshitsuji: Yep with the awakening of Ciel seeing his purpose in his life, or revival due to having a contract with a demon, the powers bring him back on track as more clues uncover and now we know that Green Witch, though kind, is definitely with the wolves. That’s going to be a problem. Hopefully next chapter’s not too late to stop them. Haha.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week is the release for SCANDAL’s single, and yes I did see it yesterday. Review can be found… just go click the labels above, okay? And yes from here onwards is what’s the introduction is about. Kalafina’s best albums also are released this week, and personally instead of listening to the new songs (let’s just assume it’s one only; the other is less than 2 minutes) I’m actually listening to two songs I should’ve heard from their first album, and one of them a theme song in Anime “Kara no Kyoukai”. Which also means I have to buy the single I did not manage to give the approval years ago. Talking about the Anime, nice set of movies man, must watch so long as you think saliva rape is okay. Don’t know what it is? Ok then forget it. Also released for next week is nano.RIPE’s new single “Toumei na Sekai”, which came about due to it being the ending theme song for “Glasslip” above. Nice song, and the single is intriguing, but most likely not going to buy it because the songs are not unique enough? The styles are awesome though, but really giving a neutral opinion won’t end up me giving it the thumbs up. Nonetheless, I may just give the review, if I ever give the thumbs up and give a look at the full music video, releasing… not anytime soon.


That’s all, folks. (Yes it’s on purpose) I guess that is really all for the week. I know recently I’ve not been posting much, but nothing serious is happening in my life that I must shout it out or even make a statement about it. Well you know. Cya guys then, until next time… take care. Don’t eat too much chocolate, yes?

[P.S.: Not much this week due to me waiting a hell lot for the last picture.

I wish they would also give me a digital copy via a special code too. My printer’s scanner isn’t very awesome…]