Sunday 27 July 2014

The Entertainment News Week #30

Hi guys again. Been enjoying my weekend as much as you did, provided if you have been waiting for this then I’m sorry but you have no life. Haha LOL just joking. Shall we get to it then?
Anybody asking about APoL now should know that I’m trying my best to finish  it (or even half of it) by the time I start school, so stop asking…? *trying to stress myself*

アニメ
ANIME
Ao Haru Ride: Finally things get going, as the group starts to form the council for the class. But a little too late, isn’t it? Haiz. Maybe I won’t watch it after all, even if Mikakoshi and Kayanon are inside there. I wanted to give chance, and I guess it’s enough. Unless the ending turns out interesting (online speculations) then I’ll try to watch it where I left off. Or not… it’s over for this show for now.
Glasslip: Things get a little more tense as we see the love rectangle develop between the four, while Sacchan actually goes for a date with a guy who would (mind my words) f**king sleep in a movie screening. On his first date. Even if the show was boring at least watch the girl lah, d*ck. Though that’s funny, I’d like to see how things develop from here too.
Kuroshitsuji: Now trying to read back the manga did I notice that the content that is in the Anime is following closely to the original story, though pacing may be a little slow. Coming on as the first kid who rise up to the audition so easily, Ciel and Sebastian both came into the circus, only to know that the Death Gods also are in the vicinity. I don’t remember the ending, but the latest chapter reminded me of some deaths, so we shall see about it, yes?

SHOWS
MythBusters: A repeat broadcast which I watched before, and managed to dig out an episode which I NEVER watched, and it’s on plane boarding procedures. Very interesting how airlines are still doing it despite its inefficiency and dissatisfaction amongst people…

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Hey guess who’s here! (spoiler alert) Somehow Mayuri managed to revive the Arrancars who are supposedly dead (well Kubo didn’t make that clear too anyway), but let’s say it’s Mayuri’s way of reviving them, and they’re here to set the stage, hopefully not get killed once one of the Sternritters get their hands on them. Yeah, how did Luppi not die?

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well been a dull week because have already heard nano.RIPE’s single early in the week, or even as early as last week as mentioned in the previous news, and this week have been desperately searching for a new melody, and I have results. Visited Audioleaf and got a song (very new) from “iki”, and yes that’s their band name. Like, “breath” in Japanese? Listening to a new piece from PHONO TONES also brought me to hear another band from the same company, “BIGNOUN” who released their first album early this year. And it’s awesome, really.

Also been missing a song I’ve been listening umpteen times yet not given the thumbs up from Tsuzuri Zukuri (remember Tsubame?), so that makes four more songs this week. Yesh!

===============
ADVERTISEMENT
KlassicNote@YouTube is updated with the new and latest music videos!
===============


Welcome back. Cya guys next week. (Audience: Eh? That’s a weird way to end a post) Haha I guess I’m sorry for that. Until next time people… hopefully I’ll be in a mood to even type this. An English test awaits me, you see…
[P.S.: Here sickos! Your weekly dosage is here!

Sorry. Been staring at the super cute Aki-neechan face all week. Besides, there aren’t any new photos coming my way too xD]