Thursday 10 July 2014

The Music Video Review - Kanae Tamae

Instead of a review, this is more like fulfilling my own desires. But well that is the style of idol-based music videos. This time we're reviewing the music video of the new single from Toyosaki Aki-neechan (really officially calling her that liao) "Kanae Tamae".

In summary, this is a love song. Yes, and Aki-neechan mentioned it herself too. So this is supposedly one of the more bold song she has sung, but I like. The whole song is short and sweet too. That's why we're here. The video also focuses on showing love (at least in the letters L-O-V-E) and her, mainly. Shall we just get to the images to prove my point?

This is sooo her...
I could stare at her all day~
L-O-V-E! You should've seen the awesome animation...
Say cheese- NO I CAN'T!
IT'S YOU~~~
(Sorry but miwa is nothing, really.)
They (producers?) just want her to play around, huh...
Here's the full set: (not in order because Blogger is troublesome?)


Can you guys just excuse me while I just go wash my eyes due to prolonged staring at her INCREDIBLY ADORABLE FACE??!! Umph!

[P.S.: Status of her single is not going well. I have not seen it leave Japan, so review for it (unless I hear it first) may just come next week, along with SCANDAL. Hopefully. Just worried trying out a new online store poses a risk of all-or-nothing situation...]

[P.P.S.: Extras! (WARNING Large file size!)]
Wish I could do this to her- Hehe...