Sunday 24 August 2014

The Entertainment News Week #34

Hi guys, welcome back. If you’d been back like, half an hour earlier, you’d probably see something. If you didn’t, then it might be an illusion. (Audience: What??) No, relax. It’s there. A new chapter of APoL.

アニメ
ANIME
Glasslip: I wonder if it’s just me who either, got tired of the progress of the show, or just not understanding what is happening. That’s why I’ve been referring to Random Curiosity, and I think I got the gist of the episode. Everyone is in a state of confusion and being lost, hopefully we’ll get to see the truth, in as impactful a manner we can get. Don’t tell me (if you watched it) that you only remember that naked body scene, okay? This show is more than that. Probably.
Kuroshitsuji: Wow some confrontation, huh. Less climatic than most of Ciel’s confrontations, at least we know what is happening. Lord Kelvin is some freak that loves to see kids killed in a performance. More of a sadist and paedophile than he is, he actually makes Ciel recall his days when he was placed under the arena. Let’s just hope this ends well. Remember Doll who is moving towards their direction? Well it doesn’t bode good as far as I can spoil you guys who haven’t read the manga…

SHOWS
CrazyGod: Richman x One Piece? This irrelevant crossover doesn’t get better than this…
MythBusters: If you’re a fan you’d probably hear it before I posted it here. Half the team is gone. For good. Maybe not, but yes it’s left with two old man, blowing stuff up and explaining science. That doesn’t mean I’ll not watch; I did not watch this because of Kari or the other two youngsters. This just means it’ll drag even longer for production, seeing that the workload is doubled, probably making the next season a very long wait. Hopefully not.

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: Wow nice progress. Instead of leaving quickly and for good, Ciel decides to fulfil the wish of the Green Witch now that her job is done (at least for now). If you don’t know what is it you should probably read. Problem is what happens after this latest chapter. Because they’ll probably be hunted by wolves. Not very good to leave house after all, huh.
BLEACH: Hitsugaya… now that no one cares if he’s alive or not (he’s probably already dead, huh), Mayuri tries to stop him after he invisibly inserted a drug inside him so he gets to not be able to do things against the future. Confusing, but let’s just say Mayuri is a genius and can do anything. Now I wonder what really will happen to that poor kid already… On another note, there are suggestions that Hitsugaya is not dead yet, probably because the victim does not need to be dead to be zombified, like unconscious would do. Hmm…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well things have been a little quiet this week, as I’ve not been searching for songs. More like, I’m preparing for what next week has in store for me. Aqua Timez new album and SID’s new single (which I just reviewed) are going to make next week, and probably a lot more from next month. So I’ll be occupied for now. If I’m not, I’ll probably take a trip to YouTube or Audioleaf, if time permits. I also received Amamiya Sora (Ten-chan as fans call her) and her new single too, which is… great in many ways. Go ahead and find the review in this blog. Next week also I’ll receive SPECIAL OTHERS single, yes one of them with them collaborating with Dragon Ash. No choice, because it has been a long decision, especially when it should be cheap but I didn’t get it back then. I’ll also do a review when it comes by then.
Just now over dinner I missed like half of the niconico live broadcast of Aqua Timez releasing their new album previews and a studio live performance. Haiz, missing half of it totally sucks. Well, at least I heard three new songs, and the album is coming soon anyway, so I guess I could wait.


Cya guys then. I decide to spend some time on APoL and backing up my computer because it looks like it’s about to break at any moment. Until next time… hopefully I can keep this going and not sleep like last week. Haha.

[P.S.: Yes for those who crawled from the review page to here for Amamiya Sora, there you go…

The resemblance is remarkable. Tomacchan and Ten-chan. They sure they’re not sisters or something?]