Sunday 31 August 2014

The Entertainment News Week #35

Wow with a change of new monitor suddenly the background looks bad when tiled.

I fixed it, so don’t worry. The width of this blog (if you’re seeing from a PC) will not change, though.

アニメ
ANIME
Glasslip: Eh okay after so many episodes and with some help reading Random Curiosity I can understand the show. It’s deep. I mean, in meaning. But that’s the point of this show anyway, right? And apparently in this episode, Sachi is trying to prove something. That she likes the boyfriend and Touko. And not anyone else. Get it? On the other side, looks like Yanagi is making it out with his… brother, I guess? Haiz, let’s hope it’s a good ending for all six of them, yes?
Kuroshitsuji: Well finally we see some action, like gunfire and violence. Well though heavily censored by the sensitive Aniplex, but then it still looks great. Can’t wait for the ending episode. Damn, where’s Doll? She should be here by now…

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: What? More possessed Seireitei officers? What is wrong with Kubo? Or wait, maybe he knows what he’s doing, like, doing his usual way again. That means we’ve got something big to expect, like, within the next few chapters.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Yes, Aqua Timez album is here. Heard their 10th anniversary special live broadcast in the Internet (I think I said that last week), which somewhat helped in selection of new songs form this list. It’s not much though. Apparently only stuck to another song besides the hit song (with the PV), and am still giving myself another week to give a few more songs. We shall see. Next week there’s… nothing**. So good, take some time off to listen to Aqua Timez, if possible.

You think I should visit the Chinese song industry next week?


That’s all, I guess. And again, this post looks so short compared to when I used my previous monitor. Well, I just have to get used to it then. And I don’t forget that at the same time I’m still spending time doing up and planning for APoL actively when on the train to school, and back, of course. So… we may not be long to see Chapter 13 appear. Until next time… I guess things changing are great? At least it’s for the more, even if it’s not for the better. Bye, got no time to talk…

[P.S.: Anyone still want this segment? If not, I think I can just…

Yukata season, it seems. Selfies are also welcome too. I’d rather bikini selfies though… xD]

[**P.P.S.: Is is just me or did I just forget about Yocchan's album which is NEXT WEEK! OMG!]