Monday 29 September 2014

The Dream Record #5

Sorry for the delays from this morning, this is supposed to be

WHY I CANNOT HAVE DREAMS DURING GODDAMN AFTERNOON NAPS?? Geez...




THE ABDUCTION
Okay, I was chasing someone (supposedly a friend) down a flight of stairs, having some horseplay perhaps. When I see him got out of an open door in one of the lower floors, we both took out gun and start to shoot each other. I used my pistol and got into cover, keeping my paintball gun away. [1] I then noticed he's nowhere to be seen in the rather dim alleyway, and also see him hidden in an alley a few feet away taking cover. I then took aim with the pistol and a bullet flew through and
THE REDO #1
(Yeah these things happen in dreams. Suck it up.)
I then took aim with the paintball gun and managed to strike a few hits on him. Then suddenly my buddy started giving discrete actions by pointing behind me down the alleyway. Before I could even turn back and leave for the stairs I was immediately caught by one of the aggressors, whoever they are. They then dragged me along with a few other people (I don't see my buddy here though) down the alley...

THE HAPPENINGS

When I woke up (supposedly I was knocked out), I was still being dragged down the alleyway, suddenly into a stop. We were facing a big white metal door. In front of me was a strong muscular man dragging a blonde female (yes westerners appear in my dreams, can?), in which the guy who is dragging me says:
"She can skip this. I'll let this guy do it."
"OMG do what?" was going through my mind and the door opens and I see a whole pile of poison-labelled chemicals with a potent aura
THE REDO #2
(Yeah these things happen TWICE in dreams, can?)
The door opens and I see a small storeroom filled with lots of documents, mostly empty paper filled in messy stacks. I stare back behind me.
"Hey, go write down in a few sentences what you have been doing."
I then see the tall guy who dragged me talk to the blonde female. She is apparently accompanied by a couple of weak guys in black suits seemingly in a team with her (I know my imagination is terrible), and they seem to be forced to write down what they have been doing, even if it's not some national secret. [2]
"Hey, you too. Follow them."
What? What am I supposed to write? I was just having a shooutout some horseplay with a buddy, that's all. (Oops) Oh, I know. Maybe he just wants something out of us, like ideas or something. But then that is not all. While I was frantically taking paper (which is all over the shelf, yes) and a pen which there is only one black pen on the top shelf, I rummaged through, in the top compartment, a small stack of my private stuff (yes you won't get to know what it is; it's just real private) and... a copy of my recent project report. [3] Summarise this?
"Hey! Hurry up and do it!"
I used a stack of blue foolscap paper I grabbed off the shelf [4], took a kneeling position on the ground, and started writing: (yeah fancy me remembering this)
THE REPORT IS ABOUT
Sh*t about what? I was too confused to think of anything at that point (yeah even my dream recalling is bad too), and then my dad came by. (no really, my dad)
"Hurry up and write it! Anything will do!"
"Hey! Have you finished writing??"
The tall guy was sitting on a bed, reading through pieces of paper and smoking a close-to-dead cigarette. Okay, never mind. I'll just write it. (case sensitive for me to finish this module, okay?)
THIS REPORT IS ABOUT A TECHNICAL REPORT TO SOLVE REAL WORLD PROBLEMS USING THE IDEAS OF CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES FOR <SUBJECT CODE> <SUBJECT NAME> (I can only tell you it's a communication module).
"Hey! Why are you still writing? You don't know what is a summary? You write more and I'll-" [5]
He raises his fist and I immediately stopped my pen and placed it down. He brought down his hand too, and tore the paper in a rugged manner, managing to steal most of the paper onto his hands.
"Can we go now?"
My dad was pleading for our 'release'. He looked at our pitiful faces.
"Yeah, you can do."
"What about him?"
My dad was pleading for me too, specifically.
"Yeah, yeah.. Go off now."

THE REVENGE?
We quickly scrambled out of the room frantically, putting down the short door curtain behind us. [6] As we took a step out of the room, my dad started saying:
"You know how bad they treated me? They forced me to teach people, you know!"
I can even see the redness in his eyes along with his lethargic expression.
"You want to ask whether we can *******?" (Yep I forgot, damn. Well it's not important anyway)
"Huh, really?"
"If we don't ask we'll be even a more dangerous position."
We both hesitated for a moment.
"If none of us want to us, then we better scram."
My dad took courage and went into the room with the bad guy, closing the wooden door behind him. And suddenly I hear a lot of noises and stuff being thrown around and when I opened the door I saw...!



Haha end of dream. (Audience: What?) Yeah, because I cannot imagine it anymore, and I woke up. (Audience looking displeased) Come on, I edited my dream twice in order not to make this too bloody, okay?

There are obvious references to this dream which I did not do any reference in the dream because... it was such a cliffhanger. These include:

  1. The changing of weapons was more specific, like, GTA V style, while cycling through a range of pistols and, yeah, paintball pistol. Don't ask me if water pistol is in there or not. I don't think so though.
  2. This feels like some movie I've NOT seen before, like those action scenes where some blonde is forced to reveal national secrets? I don't know.
  3. Rummaging my own stuff, and a copy of my recent project. Cannot tell much on this, but seriously, maybe it's because I am still reluctant to finish the last draft because of this week's half-semester term break? I think it's a rude awakening already, huh...
  4. Yes, blue foolscap paper. So specific it looks like the stack of foolscap papers I had at home. It's... just... not blue...
  5. Apparently he mentioned about some 50 words limit like he was an idiot. But then I was about to write more too, so... glad he stopped me? I don't want to turn this into comedy, you see.
  6. It was not until the end when my dad (yes it's really him) and I left the room then I noticed... it's my sis' room. Really. Door curtains, the bed... OMG
Okay, that's all. After such a rude awakening, I think I have to start work already. Cya guys later, where I promise I'll do up the Klasic Note Reviews. I see the order coming soon. We'll wait until I get my hands on the CDs, okay? Meanwhile...

We'll start from 'that', yes? The assignment report can wait...