Sunday 7 September 2014

The Entertainment News Week #36

Hi guys, welcome back. What I’ve been doing this week? Studying, and playing of course. Since Sims 4 is a disappointment (not that I’ve played yet), I am enjoying myself thoroughly in transport game Train Fever. After that, don’t ask about my weekend, okay?

アニメ
ANIME
For those who did not get to watch their weekly dosage of Anime until Friday, it’s not my fault. Those who do not pay to watch would know. Otherwise, it has not affected me, for I watch Anime on Friday. Haha.
Glasslip: Eh… I don’t feel like explaining much. Even if you liked the show initially, by now looking at what I wrote you should've changed my mind, huh. Well, at least now we know that everyone else is together again, and Kakeru really has some psychological problems with himself, so we are definitely not far from an ending. A good one I cannot assure though.
Kuroshitsuji: Well off to a good ending, at least this arc ended well. All I wish for this story is that the production will continue to do up later arcs for the manga, where I have a better impression of. For now, all’s well ends well (not great, but well), and next week concludes the Circus Arc. Those who have been waiting to watch the whole thing at once can probably do it next week.

漫画
MANGA
Well there isn’t much updates on manga, so let’s just talk about the weekly story, yes?
BLEACH: Love again? Doesn’t it remind you of Zommari, that arrancar who fought Byakuya before being embraced by his bankai from all angles? Somehow Kubo is a desperate loner and wants some company. Besides that, we see more possessed officers of Gotei 13. Seriously, is this even going to end on a good note?

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well since I forgot last week, then I shall mention it this week. Besides it’s the week where I review Hikasa Youko’s first album since her debut last year. Yocchan, as I (or many) would call her, did pretty well for this one. Though not perfect, and plenty of songs that are more lively than her and actually testing her high pitch singing, I see only a few chances for her in my list. Nevertheless I took down three songs (including the topic song) to support her, though definitely not enough for me to get a copy of her album. Too bad. Next time, yes? On the other hand, I’m still waiting for other releases like Oreskaband’s new mini-album “Carry On” for next week.
On new song updates, Ayachi’s new single has a song preview. Also her first single with an Anime tie-up (Denkigai no Honya-san, I mentioned this before weeks ago), she seems to be doing well, with her cute voice supposedly suitable for the show. Wondering what kind of show I’m expecting over here. Also, SPECIAL OTHERS ACOUSTIC new slbum has got a new PV preview online, and it makes me excited. Really looking forward to the album next month already.


That’s all I guess. I want to go back to playing in the last few hours of the week available to me before going back to my main job. Cya guys then, until next time… Mikakoshi’s selfie is going to stay on my phone wallpaper. Really, it’s been half a week already…
[P.S.: I shall say nothing.

Yes, mainly because it’s explained in the previous paragraph. >_<]