Sunday 14 September 2014

The Entertainment News Week #37

Why do I only do full reports on the stuff I enjoy? Because on the stuff I don’t is reality, and I probably won’t (and couldn’t put myself to) post it here. Well, at least you’ve got the Everyday Life segments to look forward to. Provided I have the mood to do it. Recent near miss for submission is something about friends. Not having them.

Well let’s get to it.

アニメ
ANIME
Glasslip: Finally after ten episodes I have a grasp of something. Probably because it’s full of joy, and all the relationships have somehow cleared up. Everyone, besides Touko and David, which I guess are seeking parental approval and searching for the best place to have their wedding. Haha, just joking, but dealing with Kakeru-kun supposedly is not very easy. Well we shall see how it ends, but seeing how it goes it has a good chance not to end… badly. Let’s just say that, yes?
Kuroshitsuji: https://randomc.net/2014/09/12/kuroshitsuji-book-circus/
Here’s to the the Book of Murder OVA (I know but I cannot watch in theatres) and many future seasons of this epic mystery show. If Detective Konan’s the mystery Anime for last decade, this is for the current one.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well… it seems like Mayuri is fully prepared this time around, and made zombies out of the people around him. Good thing is he got rid of some Sternritters in the process off their powers. Bad thing is there is still one left. “The Glutton”, if the Bleach Wiki isn’t wrong.
One Week Friends: Now we know of Hajime-kun’s relationship with Fujimiya-san. Not much, apparently. But let’s just say Hase-kun’s a better friend than him? Haha yeah. Probably if I’m in this show I’ll be Hajime too. Haha LOL

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well besides me ranting about listening to Japanese covers of some Korean songs off Younha’s new mini-album in four years, I’ve been also waiting for Ore Ska Band’s new release, but apparently is not going to appear anytime soon. Are they really so underappreciated? My sis (and me too) like them, man…

As you guys would know, next week’s all on Mina-chan’s 2nd album, and I can say I’m ready. For some songs I’m not so impressed, but by hearing all the song previews on her just updated official website, I think I can say I have confidence. In getting the photo? We shall see. I have absolute control this time around, unlike for Aki-chan’s album where I’m in a foreign land without ANY GODDAMN INTERNET!! (Audience: Hey calm down.) I am very calm man, especially why I can see how Army screws people up.

Haiz. Never mind, Mina-chan. I will not hesitate once I confirm. That, you have my word for it. For next week, either you’ll see me ranting about not having enough songs for her album to be eligible or just over Twitter I’ll possibly have pressed the button. Haha.


That’s all, I guess. I’ve been feeling a short weekend due to some test that can only be arranged on a GODDAMN SATURDAY!! (Audience: Seriously?) Haha tension’s getting up my blood veins. Yeah, so in view (and hope) of a shorter next week… Cya guys. Until next time… remember to tune in to the best part of my life, all consolidated into this small post of a few kilobytes. Well, ‘a few kilobytes’ it’s not small if you study programming… (Audience: You do?) HELL YEAH…

[P.S.: Yes I know. And for next week it’s Mina-chan week, so I’ve lined up a whole set of images to celebrate her birthday and album.

I know, sphere’s new photobook is too much 5th anniversary and too few images.]

[P.P.S.: For those poor things who could not get the images down Mina-chan’s official website, or if you know how potentially big the image is yet is unable to extract it out? XnConvert is such a great friend.

And this is only one. More to come on my phone homescreen next week. Stay tuned.
Edit: Oops. Looks like there’s a size limit to upload. In order not to shock you, the width (height) of this image is 2016. I’m not joking.]