Sunday 26 October 2014

The Entertainment News Week #43

Hah! And you thought Monday was bad! Wait till you reach Tuesday. *sob*

Don’t mind me. Let’s get started so I can prepare for my project presentation, which the date is on.. you know.

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (last week): (I think I have to put this from now onwards just in case you thought I have such an early start to watch the latest episode) (Obviously this doesn’t apply to those who have knowledge of it) (Audience: We get to the point now?) (Okay, too much side comment liao) Well last episode was quite a trip. Not about field trip only, but the face that everyone now knows who screwed up their lives seven years ago. As for Nonoka (who is the one I was mentioning), she also realised that Noel is what they (especially her) wished for, thus the reason for the saucer in the sky. Not that I’m bothered about the tourism of that town or as pro-activist as Yuzuki (hey I remembered her name, the others… no), but seeing as things so we still need more information. By the way, I can still recall the slap scene, thought done rather roughly because I swear outside Japan people just slap without much warning, or maybe I wasn’t feeling it. Well, I know Nonoka didn’t.
On a side note, I will attempt to “act blur” and wouldn’t mind a slap from Mikakoshi, the voice actor herself. No, not masochist, I swear.
Denki-gai no Honya-san: Wow everyone gets to prepare a segment to recommend books in the bookstore. Sadly for Hio-tan, she struggles in a journey to find a genre she can recommend, unfortunately not BL, to Director’s disappointment. Seriously the hilarity ensues, especially in parts like Sensei enlightening her and the books shining… that’s some comedy there. Aside from the seriously-can-resign boys-love-books-inclined government officer and people not being able to give chocolates to the targets in Valentines, I guess everything is progressing well in this show. And yes, it’s “Seitokai standard” comedy and a whole lot more…
Oh, talking about Seitokai Yakuindomo, I see a release of OVA, which no doubt I’ll catch up once subtitles are out. Yes, I need subtitles people. Hopefully not in the near future.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: (I swear the formatting today is a coincidence) Another great episode again, showing us a little more persistence from Kaori and Tsubaki’s side, and a little more truth, embrace and resistance from the main guy. Oops forgot the name. Nonetheless, after a whole lot of pranks which probably will not happen in reality, he decides to just help be Kaori’s accompaniment in her next performance, provided they make it on time. Next episode is going to be interesting. I think the show is going in the right direction, in the Anime way of course, opposite to what that guy at Random Cusiosity is criticising about.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well now that the last guy is dead (not giving spoilers as to what happened anyway), let’s see if the Zero Division even stand a chance against the leader.
Guess not, huh.
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: Well quite a few chapters came out (translated) this week, which shows great development of Yuuto meeting the Tina couple and arranging a triple date. Of course a new problem must arise amongst these happy events, and that is Tina’s boyfriend finds one of the other names in the date familiar. Let’s just hope he doesn’t have an ex. Whichever gender it is. (LOL)
Evergreen: Ever since the chapter number confusion, I finally get a glimpse of the real Chapter 18 of the story, which shows how heartless… Niki can be (wow that took a lot of recalling… the name), and how sad Hotaka can make the people around him be. Well, it’s more of Soga’s fault here for him not doing anything about it, but it seems it’s less important than that of the problem of the main couple. I may be wrong too, though.
A Channel: A whole lot of Tooru as she goes out with Nagi-chan, but I guess she should answer her phone every time, no matter how irritating her friends may be… right?

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week is kind of… less than exciting than what I described last week. Well we have no yucat album, and the single from Larval Stage Planning (LSP) is rather a disappointment. Really. Maybe it’s because it’s lined up on October, the tenth month of the year, but then… now I have to compare this with fhana? Oh god…

On the other hand, I’ve seen that the package which I did the review on Monday is going to come earlier than expected, supposedly after the series of quizzes, AFTER TUESDAY. Also in pre-order is Aki-chan’s new single after I heard the B-side song preview on her radio’s birthday special (featuring Itou Kanae, which, like, I don’t know her… at all) and think I can give chance to her once again if don't well. But then I listen to LSP and I’m having second thoughts already. Well, how bad can it go? I guess my greatest disappointment in Aki-chan’s singles is “CHEEKY” from last year, so if it gets worse than that I’ll know.

Also, more previews have came my way recently too. I’m probably giving Kalafina’s new song a miss because I think I’m not in the mood to listen to it (even though I have the mood to listen to Satomi-chan’s new song), Chatmonchy’s new song is slowly getting into me despite the band reshuffle, and SCANDAL’s new song proves to be so their style especially when it’s written by themselves. I’m starting to like the… “primitive” rock style of their melodies in their compositions already. Good job SCANDAL!


On updates and news, there has been confirmation of FLOWER FLOWER’s (the band YUI joined after her… hiatus) album coming end of the year. And also, ClariS is reformed. With a new member. Seriously?



I guess that’s all this week already. If I forget anything means I’m worried about “The Day After Monday”, haha. Cya guys then, until next time… I don’t know. I foresee something uncertain happening in my future…

[P.S.: No choice, people. I don’t see many people in my Twitter account, that’s why I’m posting the snippets here. Please go visit in your free time. I don’t ask for any following of my account. Just… go look.]

[P.P.S.: A look of how much love I’ve showered myself with without any of the ‘targets’ knowing what’s happened.

Yes, that watermark will be gone in like, a month. I promise. Same picture. And the “once in a blue moon” picture of Yocchan. Really.]