Sunday 2 November 2014

The Entertainment News Week #44

Ok I’m very distracted by playing games on my Windows PC, Android Phone and Surface Tablet now, so let’s get this done and over with.

(Audience: Isn’t Windows and Surface the same thing-) (Oh shut up.)

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (last episode): Why last episode? Because by the time you read this you most likely can watch/have already watched the latest episode, unless you’re someone who waits for the season to end… whatever. In the (currently) latest episode, we still how much Yuzuki is struggling to be herself and take her stand while everyone around her is worried about her mental state. Or course, we cannot forget the weekly cute fanservice Noel who just pops up everywhere to help everyone out. Funny how much it has developed in story but actually it does not. Much better compared to the Anime original I watched last season already, as this progresses to a state where… somehow something has to happen. And hopefully it’s not a disappearing Noel. Well, I don’t mind though.
Denki-gai no Honya-san: All about panties and sad cat stories again. Sounds very familiar to Seitokai Yakuindomo, which, already got their latest OVA out which… currently is not translated as of date. Too bad, huh. Nonetheless, this show does provide its own taste of opinion, like, even if it’s sexually harassing and downright wrong. But this is a show that delivers laughter and tears too, so I think overall it’s still quite good. Weekly laughs are something; Do not underestimate it, man.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: (yesh there’s only these three, n00b) Wow what an episode just focused on a performance. I swear even K-ON! doesn’t do such things in an episode, even if for filler purposes. But then more focused on is the way things are forced around. I mean, like you see how Kousei is being forced to embrace his feelings for his mother, regardless good or bad, or how much is left in his memory. On the other hand, due to the intense music duel, Kaori-chan seems to not be able to stand it and collapses. I can see why, but then I guess it’s kind of an overhaul, especially when she’s in a recital. Oh yeah, not like she gives a damn about it anyway, huh. Great to see how this goes, but hopefully Kousei has recovered from his scar just that little bit. Little bit because I know it’s only four episodes in, haha.

When will I do this with the latest episode of Sora no Method? Probably with a next week without a Monday for me, yes?

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Wow. Like, one chapter of light beam, and the Sternritters thought they’re going to die, and yes, it’s resurrection time. Stupid Kubo. He needs new ideas already. And where the hell is Ichigo and company? It’s about time already… NOT. <<Kubo’s comment
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: As expected, Kou (Tina’s boy/man) does find a name or two familiar, and quite unsurprisingly it’s the girls. It’s a long story, but at least the author bothers to explain how it ties up to Kotone’s fear to the guy when they see each other. That’s good. What happens next? I don’t think much. Competition? I guess not too. Really, they have their own to take care of. Tina and Kou, Sayaka and Kusano-kun, and… well let’s not talk about them, shall we? They’ve got a long ways to go…

ゲーム GAMES
I’m not really a gaming person now, but then recently been bored so I’ve been finding myself games to play to kill off the study stress after a whole series of tests last week. Well been trying out with Train Fever again, a transport simulation game that is still in the works, but I can see it being very good. I mean ‘very good’ as in ‘above the average of the games in the genre’, understand? On my Windows 8 tablet I tried to find touch screen apps from the Store but not much has appeared, so I just went with a city building game that focuses on balance, Harmony Isle. Very weak game though, not much to talk about, but I’m just killing time here. On Android and also iOS I noticed a game made from SimCity – SimCity BuildIt – which has never left the country it’s produced, but seems to be quite a playable game, so I… took the easier way out. Not like, kill myself to get it though. Because I really missed those days I was playing SimCity Social on Facebook, yes? Haiz why are dismissing the good games away…

Why do I not introduce more games? Because not many games are to my tastes and standards, especially when I’ve probably played on every genre in the game industry until there’s nothing new to test. Don’t mind me, I do try games about from time to time. Now I rather not play games but watch other people play games online. Because I have no friends. Funny Neat’s say that too, huh.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week isn't’ much. Larval Stage Planning’s new single somehow got into me, so I gave the usual complimentary 4-star rating to songs like this anyway, along with fhana’s new single which came out yesterday too. I also gave the two new songs for Chatmonchy’s new revival single, but unfortunately due to them putting a remix song that isn’t in my list, I’ll have to give the single a miss. Also this week was Denki-gai no Honya-san’s ending song, which sounds better than I expected, and short song too. After that the B-side is not my business. I better start rejecting these songs before I start mass recruiting them for forced labour. (Audience: Labour? For what?) (For slave music enjoyment… LOL)


Well I guess that’s all, folks. I’m not Looney Tunes, and neither am I going  to watch them now. See you guys next time, and until then… Ayachi’s all over my face. Not her, but her images. Really. Even though I’d really like it if we’re on bed togeth- Oh what the hell am I thinking man…
[P.S.: The Ayachi tribute.
Because this is great (ie. too damn kawaii) and I”m keeping the new image I just got for next week. Well… and I tell you the screen will just look better when the new Android update comes out. Don’t forget that I use a Google phone hehe…]