Sunday 16 November 2014

The Entertainment News Week #46

You may wonder will I stop at Week #52? Well… yes and no. Yes because it’s the end of the year and there’ll probably be nothing to talk about on the week of the year transition. And no, because it’ll be a new year after that. But no promise it’ll be starting from Week #1 again though. Oops.

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (last episode): Well it’s a fanservice episode because it’s hot springs, but nothing much of exposure as far as I can see. Surprisingly, the group was separated into two, with the second group bring Shione and Noel. I don’t know why they are so distant between each other now, but I guess Shione’s still concerned about Nonoka forgetting being her friend. That really makes me wonder what the whole lot of them wished in the abandoned observatory already. Moving on, hopefully we see more character development because things are really getting awkward already. Really, Shione needs a friend, whether it’s an ex-friend or a new boyfriend. Haha.
Uma no Hone: Well apparently this is a filler episode, so I think I shall take it less seriously. Apparently it’s also a season for hot springs for this show too, as the gorup travel with Tsumorin (that author who is Director’s ex) to take a dip. This has more exposure than the show above in many ways, and plenty of emotional scenes, whether it’s misunderstood or just a reunion that is not possible anymore. Really, felt so bad for Tsumorin (or Satomi-chan, for the count) on that scene. She can be my girlfriend anytime…

Well I guess I have to be some man for being the guy for two girls already, huh. *laughs* Let’s move on.

KimiUso: (and my sis cannot remember the abbreviation for the show) Kaori-chan’s word for Kousei reminds me of a song from SCANDAL coming next week (“Image”), and it hurts to see Tsubaki cry, just because she wants to be with Kousei and so filled with jealously she has to date a guy to let it all out. Nonetheless, that’s some interesting development there, and we may not be far from our first major event. (Audience: The performance is not climax enough?) Supposedly Arima Kousei strikes the attention of two individuals, each sworn to cancel the guy from the competition. Maybe he’s just going to go berserk like last time? I guess so, we’re not at the end yet…

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well it’s all the time stalling that the bearded man can do to the Quincy leader, so let’s see what shall happen next chapter, yes? Really this is taking its time, compensated creativity is still aplenty…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this is a week for many releases as I mentioned last week, and I also took some time to go through them, with the break I got myself for Wednesday by not going for lessons. (Audience: …) ANYWAYS, this week is rather good, after I have a few days to come to terms with them. *laughs* Ikimonogakari’s single is rather expected, ie. I didn’t take the long B-side song. For miwa’s double A-side single, I think I only gave one of the songs, the first one I think. But I still think for an emotional song the last chorus with like a whole school of students behind the microphone may be unnecessary. I also notice it’s about time for her next album already. *wink* Rie fu’s album is pretty good ever since I heard it two weeks ago, with half the album already in the list. Aki-chan’s single is what “come to terms” was referring to, but they are good nonetheless. What’s worse, the package didn’t arrive. (Audience: Oh damn. I thought it was Friday? What happened?) Well it’s a long story. Suffice it to say that I missed the receive and have to get it tomorrow instead at not the nearest post office machine (which is automatic), but I have to join the queue at the post office at the next neighbourhood. Whoever made that decision to switch delivery locations is a d**k. Who is going to pay for my transport fees now! Argh talking about it makes me pissed already…


Moving on, we have a few releases due next week already in view. Goose house’s single show promise for now, and I still have a few days before it counts as “pre-order”, and as for Kalafina’s new single I went for the B-sides. Apparently I may need to wait for new songs to give them a chance again, I suppose.



I guess that’s all. Be sure to check by my YouTube channel (KlassicNote@YouTube) for the latest music videos without the need to search for cheap videos off the Internet. Other than that… my exams are coming soon so if you would pardon me I’d like to rest as much as possible so I don’t break down due to… low level stress. Haha.
[P.S.:


Well Aki-chan’s the focus this week, and probably tomorrow the image on my homescreen will change. It will. Trust me. I have the gift waiting at the post office. Next neighbourhood. Goddammit.]
[P.P.S.: I know. I tried to find an image for Mikakoshi’s birthday but I noticed I used all the good ones already. Happy Birthday anyway Mikakoshi.

She’ll probably not know that anyway. Unless I post it on Twitter? In Japanese??]