Sunday 23 November 2014

The Entertainment News Week #47

Yes, I know tomorrow’s it. And probably I’ll be reminded of it again for one last time this year. But that is good. I feel good about it for now. I think.

Haiz.

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (last episode): Oh yeah the girls go to visit Nonoka’s mother. Wow that was an emotional moment, but not as irritating as Shione being so desolated with the group. Wonder how things will happen before all will be together once more, and probably solve that thing above their heads. I guess. Soon. Also will be missing two weeks of same-day broadcast because of exams. See, I told you I’m reminded again. Well exams are more important anyway.
Denki-gai no Honya-san: Plenty of Sensei-chan again, and her supposedly going to quit her job as Uma no Hone, but not really though. *sees her reluctance for returning Sommelier the manga* Also all the girl power things the girls are thinking about but Umio actually has a glasses fetish! Well good for him anyway. Somehow still stuck on the Satomi-chan-posing-as-Tsumorin-being-my-gf-again scene is just… so… impossible for me. Dreamy, one would say, haha.
KimiUso: Well it’s timr for performance, and as usual we have to wait for next week. The soundtrack for classical music in the show is out (not the original soundtrack) but I immediately held on because I don’t miss listening to classical music, and more so after I watched the episode, so I don’t spoilt the epic performances? I hope so; I have a feeling Kousei may just screw up. Go on, show them you aren’t a competition to them after two years in depression.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well the old monk is pissed, and somehow the Quincy leader is still on him. More things up their sleeves? Plenty more I guess. (If you had a feeling I’m saying the same thing again and again, you’re not wrong.)
Kuroshitsuji: Well the condition for Ciel to not shoot the green witch is to create a solution (a cure) to the current situation, but I see more aggression in the near future. Hope Sebastian will be able to take it. Or maybe there’s something the supporting characters can do this time round. German prowess is not to be underestimated, you know…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Hmm quite an interesting week I must say. So much happening that I don’t really remember what happened. Let’s see, uh… we have… I see. (Audience: Seriously?) Haha, for the suspense? First up, Ten-chan’s second single is… no where to be seen on my list. Well I did mention a foretelling of me potentially rejecting the songs because they don’t sound good, and the B-side sounds like Tomacchan. Talking about her, Tomacchan’s new single’s special gift is… pretty sweet. But then I… never mind. As I said, I did give Goose house’s new single and Kalafina’s new single a listen, one was on its way and the other is one of the B-sides. SCANDAL’s new single is also in the order too, probably strategically delivered so it happens after my exams this week, which will be Friday that I do the 2nd Klassic Note review for the month. Deviating from mainstream, we have a singer “Primary” (or yuiko) which I heard her like, five years ago? Yeah, she’s going the list this year too with one single and album, both reviewed and… selected. I almost said “coming my way”. Yes, but no. Not coming my way. Nonetheless, miss her voice, and really, she should go sing some Anime theme songs. Seriously.

(“Embedded disabled by request.”, huh. Well, you get to listen to the song HERE on YouTube. Awesome song, by the way.)

Oh and just over the weekend I got a listen to Ayachi’s 2nd album, and honestly? Not very impressive. I’m thinking whether I want to give in to fanservice from her music videos, an overdose of her live performances or just give one song based on Klassic Note regulations. Haha. We shall see next week. Talking about that we have Sambomaster coming up next week. Fancy for writing the song for Ayachi’s album, haha. But this one sounds good, and it’ll probably be next year before I get the song anyway, so we shall see. Or I will see.


“I guess…” yep, that’s all. Cya guys same day next week again, I guess. Until next time… hopefully I will be better. Ok maybe not. I’ll leave the good mood for the week after. Take care. Don’t get intoxicated by Sims 2 or your Nexus phone getting the new Android update and not installing it. Yeah, life is tough.
[P.S.: Yes, there’s only one. Because I love the Aki-chan gift so much (that I don’t feel like showing you guys??), and because there isn’t much happening “over there”. Next time.]