Thursday 1 January 2015

The Yearly Resolution (2015)

Hello.

The first post of 2015. Not like I cared about it.

But no, I’m here for a reason. As the title says I’m here to talk about my life. It’s not so interesting, so let’s get done with it.

As you would know I’m cuirrently in university, and in a couple of weeks I’m going to start my second semester. Well as things go I must hope (regardless of results) that I can move forward without ending up somewhere that may get me into trouble. Academically, at least.

Then there is everything else. Klassic Note has been wonderful, and if you don’t know the results for this year yet it’s out. But due to copyright reasons, SoundCloud does not allow me to upload the previews, and more importantly, complete the new website. Well good thing is I can rely on private hosting instead, so all is well for now. Of course I hope Klassic Note will get bigger and better in terms of finding songs and the song count, which I don’t really care about anymore.

Lastly, it’s for everyone else. Notice it’s different from the one above, as I’m talking about people around me. Well they may not be important as far as I know, but at least they are. Here’s to hope people can understand each other more, as less conflict always make great progress.

 

I guess I can only write this much. I don’t need a draft for this, but neither can I even prepare one at a time like this. Because I reflect too much, there isn’t much to do now. (Yes means I also won’t even tell you everything myself) Cya guys later as I shall continue with an evaluation of Klassic Note this year. This, I have much to say.