Sunday 28 December 2014

The Entertainment News Week #54

I know. What’s the next post title, right? We shall see.

I was thinking of doing up a post on criticising the format of pop music, but then I noticed it’s actually my opinion on music. So I guess I shouldn’t after all. But… it… keeps… happening…

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (2nd last episode): Yes this one is real. With reference to the misunderstanding last week, this week definitely is the last episode. I mean, later. Whatever happens now to Nonoka and the ignorance of everyone else besides Shione about Noel will be answered. It better be. Last episode for me was a mindf**k.
KimiUso: Not happening until two weeks from now. Yes I went to find out what happened. The new arc starts with episode 12 with a bunch of new theme songs. Hmm…
With respect to next season Anime, in reference to Random Curiosity’s season preview, I’m going to watch the first episode of two shows:: Koufuku Graffiti (now doubtful because I heard the opening theme song) and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (that try-to-assassinate-your-teacher-who-is-a-professional-himself Anime) (because the premise of the show sounds interesting). The others? Probably not.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well apparently the old monk is alive after Ichigo called his name, and that's pretty much it. Hopefully that Quincy leader can foresee that Ichigo is going to get rid of him. Or someone else. I don’t know. Not like I foresee anything anyway.

MOVIE
Yep, just one. Because I got bored.
Penguins of Madagascar: Feels like the penguin version of Johnny English, for those who watched it before. Spy thriller experience, and plenty of jokes and last minute actions and ideas for the penguins. I must say the production is well done for the premise of this show.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Six last songs to top it up, and the final count for now is 220. Yes, another record. Two more from yanaginagi’s 2nd album (I’m still feeling bad for not calling on someone I know to get my bought single to get it signed in AFA this year), three from Ikimonogakari’s 7th album because I missed their songs, and one last from Sora no Method Image Album, which is entirely made by fhana. Problem is I only took (and remembered) one song, which makes me now humming to the song like what Nonoka does in the show.

Now that’s called being one with the Anime…


I guess that’s all. Starting tomorrow I've got much to do, so hope I can finish things up by the next time we meet, probably in the new year. Or before that to release Klassic Note results. Or APoL. That one, we’ll see. I’m still not pleased with my progress and more importantly, the quality of my work. So we shall see. Until next time… enjoy the last days of the year. I still haven’t got my purchase (not CD) from online (not Japan) yet. I don’t know. Probably complaining tomorrow.
[P.S.:

It’s not much, but if it’s Ten-chan then it’s great. That also means I’ll get more next year, right? Hopefully.]