Sunday 4 January 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #1

Hey welcome to 2015! And here’s the first week of the year, with nothing much to offer. Well. It’s the start of the year anyway. There isn’t much yet, yes?

アニメ
ANIME
Nothing much, but I did mention about two Anime I’ll be watching at least the first episode of starting next week, Koufuku Graffiti and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I’ll see about that myself.

On other new news, WORKING!! is getting  a third season. It wasn’t a rumour. More like a hint during the summer festival of this show and Servant x Service.

SHOWS
MythBusters is coming up with a new season starting next week too, good thing is this all the shows (including Anime) all air towards the weekend, means I won’t have to watch a show on like, Wednesday.

漫画
MANGA
Seitokai Yakuindomo: For a festive month, I see a couple of dozen new chapters around, and most of them are directed close to the 2nd season of the Anime. I wonder if they will be doing a 3rd season or not.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
I’ve been watching a lot of yearly lives in full (don’t ask me how), and been giving chances to some artists I can listen to. Interestingly it’s another theme song for that Anime which is ending along with the Manga last year, but good news is it’s going to be the last time anyway. After that, I’m still waiting for the first new releases for the year, which are Hocchan’s album and ClariS new single. The new formed one. I’m missing the good old one already.

 

Well that’s really much it, folks. There isn’t much to talk about it either. Have been sleeping a lot and doing up Klassic Note. Yeah, I know. APoL needs more time. But I’ll probably have it out before my new semester starting in another week’s time. Cya guys then, and until next time… enjoy the new year.

[P.S.: A couple of kimono shots through the new year, and Kayanon’s photobook next week. Or maybe also the week after. I’ve gotten scans for the whole book.]