Sunday 8 February 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #6

Hey… I’m tired. So let’s be quick about it. Today has been a hectic day. Yeah, probably one of the few days I’m out of the house on a weekend, too.

アニメ
ANIME
KimiUso: Trying not to refer to the manga (which I still did), we know a little more about that little girl who somewhat is pissed that a genius is teaching her piano. Besides that, we see an obvious turn in events where Kaori-chan will probably be meeting her end anytime soon. No spoilers involved, but it seems like (from people I know, on Facebook) that she will depart, eventually. Maybe not even leaving a message. Oh well. We shall continue watching then. I stay to the Anime until it ends first anyway.
Koro-sensei Classroom: Another episode featuring another assassin dispatched to teach in the class, but this time is use of charm on Koro-sensei which, somewhat works, but makes me wonder why she didn’t resort to using those weapons that work on him instead. Besides that, we see plenty of sick humour, and a significant change in Bitch-sensei in terms of blending into the surroundings as an assassin. More to come, I guess.
Koufuku Graffiti: Somehow I like this show now not because of the food-gasms and food orgy in the show, but more of the deepened meaning the show is trying to express actively. Not being able to go anywhere for fun, the three girls think of how to spend their summer holidays as prep students. Surprisingly they got invited by Shiina to her house which reminds me of Aria (from Seitokai Yakuindomo) who features a maid that sounds so like that sick teacher (also reminded from the same show), done with some imperfections to create a comedic effect. Probably the third time I watch a show talking about nagashi-soumen (including Nichijou and Kawaisou), but it’s still a joy especially watching the way they eat. Things don’t get bored in this show as we continue to soak in the happiness that is Koufuku Graffiti.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Can’t you all see the Quincy leader is the founder of APoL too? Just joking. On a serious note, thanks to Ichigo, Soul Society is about to crumble. Can it even be salvaged already? I don’t know. Kubo, don’t go too overboard~

SHOWS
MythBusters: I thought this was featuring Transformers, that movie, but I was wrong. Just two myths that feature the transformation of vehicles are put to the test. Nice though, really shows the ingenuity of the guys and creativity in their building skills, once again showing that these guys are the best designers for this show. Well, I mean, there’s only two of them left…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week I review fhana’s new album, which is rather expectedly narrow in opinion as I barely try to give another song besides the topic song, if you guys haven’t watched it yet. It’s not easy, and I don’t want to give three stars by the end of the year, so I decided not to do it anyway. Also, I have given a listen to a new album (of English songs) from Murder by Death, if you would remember from 2011 whilst playing The Sims 3. Their root style music is still running strong in the album, and I’ve taken a couple of songs with nice melodies and great meaning in the lyrics. In other news, I also took a couple of songs from moumoon after watching their FULL MOON LIVE this month. Great actually, rather distracted by Tomacchan’s birthday broadcast though. Koro-sensei plushie is featured in the video too (How can I get my hands on that and the rabbit one from Servant x Service??? Man…), and they sung all the new songs and a couple ones I’m interested in listening to. Thus I will give two songs, one fanservice song “Chu Chu” from her single in 2011 and another from her album in 2010. Maybe I’ll give more, as I have pledged to give them another chance next month, provided they still sing the new songs, of course.

 

 

I guess that’s all, huh. Cya guys next week then, I’m rather tired by that stupid… event I probably cannot mention or the Army will get me. Until next time, please take care, as two more week are till Chinese New Year (for those Chinese out there) and also, my birthday. I am still thinking how to get myself to write an entry on my day, because I probably can. *laughs* Also, don’t bother asking for APoL; If I’m unhappy with my work you guys will have to wait. But this will probably be done before the holidays, I hope. Bye!

[P.S.: YESH MORE CLOSE UPS OF THE GIRLS I LIKE!

Not “love” because they’re not mine, and they’re images only. Probably both in the same reason, huh. Kayanon still has a few more weeks. And then probably Mikakoshi will take over. We shall see. *giggles*]