Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Dream Fragment #9

Fancy I can still remember this much. And I can tell you why. Special guest LX is in it.

OK I'll keep it short. Suffice it to say I called her out, she showed me that she passed a food-related psychological course (and I thought it's easy to pass this type of subject), she left for something that I don't recall but I left to attend some gang-related meeting (cannot tell her that of course), skipped it halfway because I left all her stuff back there, asked her if she could spend the night at my place and even in my room, and...

(Audience: AND...???)

As a third person they entered my room and I told them we slept in different rooms in the end because my parents wouldn't allow it. (Audience: Cheh...)

Oh well. Despite the fact I sleep in the same room often with my sister (for we don't have a guest room) (and I don't want to sleep with the guest) (unless they're really...), it would seem I have some self discipline to not to that YET, huh. So be it then. *sigh*

That's all. If I didn't sleep for another hour just because I'm tired I would've written at least thrice as long as this. Cya guys soon.