Sunday 5 April 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #14

I’m thinking of expanding my webpage making skills to another level. And then I noticed I’ll not want to do anything further than this, this or this. (eg. links to my other sites) So, I gave up. Shows how short my enthusiasm line is.

アニメ
ANIME
None this week. Not because there’s none, but the new season shows start next week, and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (that Assasination thing) does not air this week too. Oh well. All the better for me, I guess? Nah, I want it back. I want progress.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Aizen speaks to the lowly inferior! Apparently still very arrogant and or himself, but then let’s see how he does then. Hope we’ll get to the action again soon, as all the shinigamis will know who is the REAL traitor. Yes, I’m looking at Ishida, dammit.
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: We then find out that there is nothing wrong with Kazuki, but something wrong with Saya-chan. Apparently she wants some affection, like physical affection, from his boyfriend. Aw man the tsundere face… and she got it, but she maybe asking for too much. Or is it Kazuki? The last part really is something to think about…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Eh… I got bored, or maybe I really want to give fhana a chance, so I gave that song that wasn’t in it from when I reviewed their album. Or from the first time I went back and reviewed their first single when listening to their second (I’m talking about major debut here). Anyways, it’s in the list, and we’ll see more listening next week, where it’ll be miwa VS nano.RIPE. Mina-chan doesn’t count; she’s releasing a single and she’s in another area where Klassic Note is concerned. *laughs*

 

 

I guess that’s it, even though it’s pretty short. I still have a lab report to finish before I go crazy tomorrow. Cya guys next time then, and hopefully I’ll have more Anime to talk about. Hopefully two. Ideally one. Or not I can always depend on one show until the next season comes by, the one after this. Until next time… take care. I’m… trying to take care of my education. It has not been easy.

[P.S.: Not much this week because…

Mikakoshi’s photobook is finally here! And if I’m kind enough maybe (Ookubo) Rumi-chan’s photobook too! But Mikakoshi’s first photobook is so~ Umph!]