Sunday 10 May 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #19

I definitely mentioned about changing the title of this… serialisation. Whatever. I’ll think of something.

It’s been a fruitful week here, now that the exams are behind me. Now to catch up on what I missed. Like, a certain story I have to write.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: Hmm how should I say it… This show feels weird. Don’t mind me, the animation is great (Ito-chan crying so much I want to hug Mina-chan) (?) and the suspense is there, the story still feels believable (spirit’s ability to reverse back time to save someone), but NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER?? Seriously man, this is getting boring. Funny thing is Meika is some robot, so we do know she may just survive this attack. Unfortunately the ending just gives one the cringing feeling that I have to watch the next episode. Seriously, man. Anyways, the end is near, like the end of the year in the story is near, and something must happen. We’re close to halfway through the show, and I can’t wait so see more plot. Not cliffhangers, please. I had enough of those…
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Class 3-AB: (Like, just between Classes A and B) Seriously, they can claim that title. The last class owned three of five main subjects in the school, and that is only mid-terms. That maybe the good news, but that also means we’re not over. Remember season 2? (Audience: OMG…) Hell yeah. All content next episode onwards may just be filler, so I guess that’s a problem. I’ll still watch though; the comedy will win over everything anyway.
Plastic Memories: Conversely to Punch Line, this actually has some great story-telling going on. Recalling back to Isla’s past so that they can tell you that she didn’t get hit by the ultimate weapon last episode may be a bitch, but at least she’s fine. What’s not fine is her time is going to be up. What’s fine is Tsukasa doesn’t mind being with her till her end. Which is great, seeing that scene from Episode 1, yes? I’d like to see this come to an end, but I know the production will make a happy ending. I just hope they don't. They can always replace Isla to conclude the season and create another season? Hehe, I don’t know about that…

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Many are back to create supposedly the best space warp of all time (surprisingly Kubo’s explanation of Dangai, Garganta and this is very well), and lead by Yoruichi, they proceed to defeat the boss. On the other side, I think the Soul King really is no more. The best part is if next chapter I see the Yhwach’s face replaced by the Soul King’s. Like, consumption until transformation, isn’t it? LOL

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Wow.

I didn’t expect to come to this part. Been busy doing up APoL and playing games until the computer doesn’t cooperate and I didn’t even listen to many songs. I almost got to a Chinese song today, but due to the song’s weird style (folk nonetheless) I gave up on it. Ore Ska Band’s latest album is also on review, but chances are I may take none of them. Looks like their preference isn’t aligning to mine anymore… I did mention that the major label is doing them a favour by making their songs great.

Next week brings Kalafina’s single (which I will skip yet again) and Chatmonchy’s album, which is good in prospect, listening to their topic song. Hope that’ll change things up. I need to listen to more guys singing, huh. Or else I may end up combining the solo portions in the vocal popularity survey for the song awards. Hmm… don’t understand? The link is either to your left (desktop) or you can always use the top menu to go to the playground page and access from the KlassicNote twitter account (mobile). See? So accessible. (Audience: Right…)

 

 

Well that is all, folks. Next week I’ll be doing on more from Chapter 16 in APoL, probably all the way to 20 by the time I reach the next semester. Yes, which also means I’ll try doing up Chapter 15 ASAP. I’m having some inspiration troubles, so this will take a day or two, but no longer than that. This one is short, so I’ll finish it. So long as this com continues functioning. Cya guys then. And until next time… I want a real girl to look that. Oops, I revealed my deepest desires. Well, read ahead for evidence.

[P.S.: Last week of chirakoshi brings all of her past and present (I like the latter more, hehe) together in one batch!

Next week’s going to have no Mikakoshi (yeah I know), but there’s more of everyone else. It’s been piling up.]