Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Independent Adventure

Unfortunately this isn’t really going to be not interrupting, and the adventure lasts about three months. Let’s get to it.

As many would know (if there isn’t anyone), my exams are over. And I’m going to be free for like, three months, before the next semester commences. Too bad I’m not smart enough to so for a special semester to boost my grades (it’ll just make it worse), and I have no experience in part-time work, and many things else… And I like to stay at home, so I can’t do nothing. As with many previous “adventures” I’ll be doing many of my own things I embrace that is independent of any pace of this world. All off my free time.

RECENTLY
Since yesterday I’ve been playing some GTA V because I’ve not been playing ever since the release date (for the exams of course), and I didn’t get far. Mostly because online is for people who play with others (I do, just not with friends), and I know the story because I watch YouTube videos TWICE. Anyways, I’ve been playing, and not going much productive in my own opinion, or even in anyone’s opinion yet.

ACTIVITIES
These three months isn’t without inactivity, as so I would hope. I have a fitness test to take within this period, which means I need to work out for it, and that is expected to start very soon for at least one month so I can pass the running portion. I also have to go back to that dreaded place for a week or two in two months time, so I guess I’m somewhat far away?

GENERAL PLAN
For now, I’m going to work on APoL Chapter 15, for if which you guys know I’m already close to finishing it, just writing (typing) it down. I’m also doing another own home video production I’ve not done like I had for Klassic Note Top 20 for the recent years (I’m doing for when I started having the idea of it, in 2011), and I’ll be clearing many little productions and encodings in between to sort out my data.

I may just share my opinion of Windows 10 when it arrives this summer (yes it is, JFGI), just because I own a Surface Pro 3 which is (1) working poorly in Windows 8.1 and which (2) will give me a better idea of the difference of touch controls in order for it to work on my computer, which is still faithfully running good old Windows 7. According to Microsoft, it’s going to be old, in five years time. According to them too, Windows 10 is going to change everything. I hope so. *looks at Windows 10's YouTube videos*

I also will spend more time on Klassic Note of course, and hopefully I won’t be only doing maximum two tweets a day just for Song of the day records. Yeah, I know. I’m getting lazy.


REAL SHORT & SWEET
I guess that is generally it. I’ll play games when I have the mood, and will spend more time on APoL writing and brainstorming if possible. But as I mention, this is all in its own pace, so time will be a problem here. But I have plans to finish a chapter or two, so I will get to it. Everyone, whoever is interested, may join me in this independent journey to creativity, freedom of speech, and potentially depression. I’ll try to avoid the last one as much as I can. I have a lot bottled up anyway. Cya guys then, and until next time… I’ll work on Chapter 15. It’s another Card Holder, I can tell you that. And if you don’t know what that is you can start reading from Chapter 1: I’ll probably be done by the time you catch up the latest one. (Audience: You mean, by tomorrow??) No. Don’t read that fast.
:)))