Sunday 3 May 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #18

Hey guys. And I know, tomorrow will be my day of liberation… and realisation. I’m not taking it too seriously, so that maybe bad news. However, I’m more or less ready, and am not intending to disappoint myself. Even though that’s the story, but I’m still here.

Yeah. I should do more revision than watch hours of Anime. Haiz.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: More service possibly, but then a lot more story development. People step in to Rabura’s life to court her or even mess up her life’s interests and favourite food, but then more than ever are people reminding her of the things around her. Like wanting to find the hacker in the house to solve the world’s problem now or even save someone from being killed. Yeah, that cliffhanger of Ito-chan on the ground is… is just too much. Of course it may be a hoax, but then I see more than that compared to… shows I don’t even want to mention again. I shall see what happens, and take it in when it happens. Many secrets to an original Anime, so I guess…
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: The exams are near, which also means the story is ending soon (remember the end of the world thing? yeah hopefully you didn’t forget because of Koro-sensei), and which also means more competition between the elites and the… potential elites supposedly to be idiots are taking it to the floor. Oh well this wouldn’t go well anyway, but I’m more interested in the ending. For this season, at least we know it’s not going to be complete, but I’ll take a happy ending, if possible.
Plastic Memories: I’m getting used to the theme songs already, I must admit. Sadly the songs only come another month after this, so… oh well. Anyways, about the story. It’s gotten serious. Obviously the fact that things must get worse one way or another as hinted from the last episode, this episode brings things to a new level because they left a cliffhanger of Isla potentially… being wiped off her functions. Oops. It may be Tsukasa’s fault for all we know (we also know that she revealed her intentions as a Giftia to him too), but then this may be a good chance to be friends with her again. Yeah, but this friendship may be a short-lived one: Isla has less than 1000 hours left anyway. Any way this goes it’s going to be great, so I’ll be looking forward to that.

漫画
MANGA
Nothing here to see. Too bad. Golden Week in Japan, you see…

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week finally sees the review for cinema staff’s 4th album, in which I didn’t listen to their first at all, haha. The album isn’t as disappointing as I hoped. Unfortunately, I think I’m missing on the topic songs again, but I got a couple of songs under way. Man I think I’m giving lesser chances for male singers, seriously, as I give more case studies for the female idols I give so much chance to. Also in this week there’s also Punch Line’s opening theme song, which I didn’t expect much as I’m just reviewing it for the Hyadain composed song. Other than that, I see the potential of Shokotan, but nah, not this time. Surprisingly I found out this is listed as her release than Denpagumi (the other group behind the theme song), who is… just another girls’ group. LOL

On other news, I listened to some new songs from Ikimonogakari to Sambomaster to Chatmonchy, Yeah. That’s about it. I’ll see if I want to give any of them. Haha, I will. Eventually.

 

 

I guess that’s all then. I’m getting tired (even though I’m sleeping through the day), and I think I should go for some last revision, so… yeah. Cya guys then, and until tomorrow…. then maybe I’ll be liberated. I’ll be talking about my plans for this long break ahead of me too, just to pace things out, yes? Until then… take care. I’m not taking care of myself. Especially when your phone and your tablet-laptop is getting on your nerves. The computer is soon following too, actually, as I cannot even play GTA V in full HD!! Haiz…

[P.S.: Another week of chirakoshi! And some Mina-chan and Tomacchan!

Next week will be the last week for Mikakoshi’s photobook, and I think I’ll be able to put a week of different girls the week after that. Great. Cya.]

[P.P.S.: Some things to iron out, like YouTube embeds here will follow the mobile allowed width, but you can always make it full screen anyway. Also, more on APoL tomorrow, I guess.]