Sunday 28 June 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #26

Hey guys, welcome back. Well... me? I'm fine. Just worried. Worried about the future. But man the entertainment industry (at least within mine) is going strong, as expected with most of second half of any year. Let's clear up this month so to look forward to more after that.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: Yep I just noticed something. After watching this episode. That there isn't a happy ending. Because there wouldn't be. Something or someone must be sacrificed. In this ending (though it's the last episode already) it's the previous Yuuta who passes his life to Narugino (let's not mix up with their lab names), so in this case the hero thing can still work (just with a different face), the world can get saved, but there isn't a male lead. Because even the future one has to go back and fix the next history? Man if you're not confused by now you watch too much sci-fi. Anyways, it kind of makes sense now especially when you think what I meant at the start. It may be confusing, but an ending has been reached. And I must say it's not ideal, but then hey, what is? This so makes this show easily have another season due to the fact that I can create a thousand endings over this impending end-of-the-world phenomenon. Well that's all big talk, but man this is entertaining. Not to mention that panties only last for the first and last part of this story. Really, if you came for the panties you'll be disappointed. Thankfully, I'm not.
Plastic Memories: Very, very glad they went down the emotional ending, ie. happy ending scenario, where the couple spent the last day together. Did not expect the ending on a ferris wheel, but did expect to not see who is Tsukasa's next partner. Season 2 I guess? But man, this show has gone a long way, to show us the more emotional side of things from this story. One can even relate this (as Tsukasa mentioned in the end) with people of limited lifetime, for example upon disease or predicted death or otherwise. The emotions may still be the same nonetheless, and I guess this show has captured it quite well. Coupling with familiar references (now you know where I live) (even as a tourist you'll likely know where it is too, looking at the amusement park), this show is done pretty well, I must say, better than Punch Line even.

Overall, this season is pretty good in my opinion. I picked the right shows to watch, as they come in good endings. Hopefully next season Anime will be this good too. WORKING!! 3rd seaon is definitely coming to a conclusion (and you bet I'm excited about that), and Sore ga Seiyuu! is more of an informative show than a real story. Nonetheless, these two are cemented for my audience for now, and others are still under deciding. You can still check out Random Curiosity for their latest post on the upcoming season too. See if you can find a show for yourself.

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: The shortest chapter I've read in my life (even considering all manga), but also the best in its reunion. Little is mentioned about what Undertaker may mean in the recollection, but then we know they have to go back. And with the Green Witch lacking in many manners, we may see more of this cute girl back in England. Haha, can't wait. Really short chapter though, for a monthly release.
BLEACH: Your other half? You mean they are married already? LOL Despite the lame ending, Bazz seems to be neglected, even though he is stronger than his friend and they are all human apparently, without much spiritual power. Funny I don't quite get the context of this. Does this still happen within Soul Society? Oh yeah, then that explains it. Like, the "living in the shadows" thing. That is also probably how Quincies appeared, as a change of spiritual sense ever since shinigamis are present. So is that still Quincy? They did mention not seeing one in a century... Well many questions and more (written right after reading) in future chapters I guess.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week is an active week in music over at my side, as I have reviewed two singles in the Klassic Note Review which you can search just by using the labels above (or the menu in mobile) to see my new goods. Very not surprisingly, I'm still considering on AyumiKurikaMaki's single, which is just Punch Line's ending song, because these girls play with rock (rock music) and I'm pretty impressed by it thus far, so that'll come to a decision hopefully by the end of the month. I've gotten an awakening from PHONO TONES last night so maybe I'll be giving another tune from them before SPECIAL OTHERS pops by again (not the acoustic one, that one is over for now) to kick their asses in October. Hell yeah they're here. Goodbye PHONO TONES, lol. Also, I've listened to Ayachi's live from last year today (I know I'm slow), and am prepared to give another tune from her studio album despite her not so impressive (as you know I go for melody) live performance. VELTPUNCH's digital single is out this week too, just that it'll take some time to reach me. But I've heard the previews. They don't disappoint. So now I'm just curbing my anticipation for the day I'll get to have a full listen. Until then... album anytime soon? I hope so. Now that it has come to this, I'm expecting a fierce competition this second half of the year...


I guess this is it then. I'm too lazy to think for now, and that's thanks to the best of impressions I write down everytime I watch a show or read a comic. But that makes for better opinions here, honestly. Cya guys again then, and until next time... hopefully I'll be running. And taking a physical fitness test and failing. I need to get over that. It's getting on my nerves. Next time, guys.

[P.S.: Aki-chan week! Yesh!

If you listened to her single, and the last one if you pre-ordered her single in physical content. Digital singles don't get you that photo, really.]