Sunday 26 July 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #30

This may not be permanent, but then my home computer is screwed. So I'll be using my phone and/or laptop/tablet for the upcoming weeks. Fingers crossed for the fate of my computer.
 
Nothing much will change though, really. Just that I cannot do most of my sh*t. Damn. (lol) Nonetheless, I'll make it as painless to the audience as possible, as I suffer in silence until someone can spare some free time to rescue me. *sob*
 
アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: The trio is awesome, in some way or another. Or just the industry is trying to create another group of voice actors. Intentions aside, this episode is pretty expected, as they screw up their first radio live broadcast with guest Tamura Yukari (pls don't be deceived by her appearance in the show AND in real life) (srsly her twinkling stars are getting on my nerves) with nothing but free talk, and their own where they don't know what to say. There's also an emotional moment too, to remember Pipo for the last time lol. Honestly saying, the voices are really trained well even if it's empty as a radio show, and things like this probably won't happen (don't know about that slack director though) but many a times they are prepared and reminded, especially when you really have not much to say. A recent good example will be some Radio Gree Night with Kana-chan and Ten-chan, where in the first episode there still is reason to talk about how they met and their idea of such a show. Pity they are not taught to say that. Well at least we know now.
WORKING!!!: Wow another episode... man I thought this show is going to become a romantic comedy Anime already, serious. Anyways, Satou and Yachiyo got off their awkwardness last episode (And KitaEri acting confused and all in her natural voice is AWESOME! Hmph!), and we focus back to people around them, mainly people who want Satou dead (see quiz master and baseball bat for details lol), and other romantic antics around the restaurant. Looks like Takanashi's about to change his perspective in determining cuteness (apparently it's all about chests, really), as we all really want to see this couple come to some conclusion. Come on, don't we? After they've gone through so much? After Takanashi cross-dressed as a female? I'm looking forward to every episode of this show recently. Which is great, haha.

SHOWS
MythBusters: What an episode. Besides the drones being not-so-busted (consumer ones are perfectly safe, besides there's more danger than those blades can do) in testing (future-proofing in my opinion), the ride of the U2 plane must be awesome. Jamie obviously stands back to Adam's joy, and flying at 21000m above sea level must be something. The biggest problems are taking off and landing, and flying it at altitude. As a passenger? One week. As a pilot? You better not die before 30. *laughs* Enjoyable episode, I must say.
 
MANGA
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: The couple settle amongst themselves again (I don't think I can remember what happened already lol), and seeing Kotone blush again in front of Yuuto must be something to them, but not much to me I guess. Nonetheless, it's good to see people giving him chance (Sayaka) to give themselves a chance to be with each other, even if reasons for their relationship may sound very secretive. If only there was a secret hobby between me and her... *wink*
BLEACH: The latest chapter brings upon another injury for Kenpachi, as Mayuri - who was that killer - decides to take things for himself. After showing off a shikai attack on his fellow captain and bringing out his drugs on the weird opponent, I really wonder what will happen now. Apparently this will lead to a reveal of the opponent (at least the face I hope), and hopefully also his special. We need another bad guy dead. It's been so long. Okay, maybe not so long, but still.
 
音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week, despite the downfall of my computer, is still active, with SCANDAL's new single on the review. Good thing is I gave chance for the B-side because I think it overall sounds great (and no song structure problems, you know), and the single is on its way to my shelf. Yeah, doing a review on a laptop/tablet would be troublesome. Or not, I guess. Also Earphone's first single has surfaced, you know, that new group comprised of newbie voice actors for an Anime about voice actors. This isn't in the show, but it sounds great. This is unlike Earphone's second single which sounds... I may have to give a three star song somewhere over there soon. Too bad. Good news is the first single is also on its way. Hope the two singles reunite. Fingers crossed.

VELTPUNCH also found its way to YouTube with its new song from the recently released single which is still not found anywhere yet (crying already), and it actually sounds great. After three years and they clearly have not lost their touch. Problem is this isn't the only song I got curious after listening to the previews, so I'll have to wait till the single or maybe even the album release to hear it, probably.

On other news, SpecialThanks and Yoru no Honki Dance from like, two weeks ago, have no progress in terms of giving other songs due to my own procrastination. Soon. Soon...


That's it this week I guess. I didn't do research and discovery much, not until the com broke down. Good thing I shifted blogging to the website instead of relying on a third-party application. Hopefully I'll be done by next weekend so I don't have to watch Anime in less than HD quality, and I get access to all my stuff so I can update recent stuff appropriately. Until next time then, folks.

[P.S.: I enjoyed the papaya, so let's enjoy the rest of her by staring at her from top to bottom.
Now she needs to show more skin. Next week. *laughs* Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Rumi-chan's photobook, and I hear Ten-chan is also releasing her first photobook in September. Oh yeah this is going to be a good year...]