Sunday 27 September 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #39

Hey it's the term break! Long awaited, but man I need a break. But don't worry; things are slowly moving even though I'm sleeping more than I should. No really, I'll get a chapter of APoL going. Eventually. *laughs*

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: This must be their best episode yet. Following Ichigo-chan's injury, and after a long time talking with Hocchan (yeah Alice5 is like, out for about 8 years and she can say she's in a group) made Futaba realise that she really treasures the group. Of course, as a professional. And that makes sense, from a industry perspective. I can recall just weeks ago where sphere (the only idol group I'm into at the moment) has a live niconico broadcast promoting their latest single (yes the July one) and Tomacchan is absent. So yeah, for the good of the group, it's better of if you get rid of them. LOL Anyways, I must say this is good, I thought we never get to hear a new song again (this one is good, I must say), and if you did notice Ichigo's father is present. It's very obvious, if you ask me, and even if I haven't really seem him before. Last episode is next week, and this is going to be great. This show definitely helps to give us a quirky twist of reality in a part of the entertainment industry in Japan. Really, producers don't go crazy if you tell them you broke a leg; they'll be smarter than Futaba to tweak the event to work in the artists' favour anyway.
WORKING!!!: Hmm a conclusion? Probably not yet. An extra episode? Hell yes! Anyways, Inami's father approved of their relationship (you know who I'm talking about), but apparently Takanashi's mother... not so much. What a prick, the author. Is this a conclusion we're supposed to know from the manga? I don't think so. But then again who cares? This season has been done so well everyone has a part to their own ending, as Popura becomes the next main chief of the restaurant. But then again, memories are great, I wonder how the photo came out to be (I guess we'll never know), Yamada's impersonations of things she shouldn't know are very nostalgic and intrusive (talk about being the paparazzi), and I like how Otoo's wife is lost again. This also means this show will stay as it is (for now) for now? I don't know. Maybe the extra episode will explain to us everything that is supposed to end this show once and for all. I'm not pleased. That they said this is concluding the story in the manga- Wait. Did they? Oops. Oh well.

Eh? The next season of Anime is here already? But I haven't decided anything yet~
Anyways, there isn't much to decide, because like 80% of them are sequels that I NEVER watch. I did mention I'm going to take a watch on shows in the noitamina time slot, so yah. That show. That weird show. I'll see about it. After I give a chance on its TV premier two weeks from now.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: First thing, how does Mayuri have such a big contingency plan? Oh well I guess Kenpachi and Mayuri will be out of work for a while, but then he revived the 10th squad, so that is good news. Don't think it'll help much though, as the enemies still do not appear to be seen. Kyoraku is currently prepared to fight now, as the reverse ambush caught the sniper and lost his barrel. (yeah, like 'gun barrel') We're definitely going to see more action now that this happens, because it's probably his first full fight with an opponent. With lesser enemies to counter this will be getting closer to the ending... yes?

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Ok this week I had quite a couple of releases to talk about. Younha's new album is in, and yes it's more Japanese songs than Korean covers. Despite that, it's not very good, as listening to them doesn't give me any impressions. In that case, it might be a problem as she may not get in the list this year. Oh well. Next time then, Younha-san. Also, nano.RIPE's singles best collection is out, and I think I want to give a couple of songs, I think. Meanwhile, I'm still taking a listen to their rather plain and standard rock style, which brings me to think if my impressions of their songs are already limited in this case. Of course I didn't forget that I finally got hold of cozy diary's first full album. It was a nice listen, and I think this one I can give more, though I was aiming for giving the whole album. The songs are stepped up to a new level as usual of a major album production, but then the songs themselves already sound good. So sure, I'll give a couple from here. Then again I noticed some of their demo songs are not in the list, which means I will have to give them off the major review. Which I will, since I did before with Uchuu Club, if you ever remember who they are.

Next week finally brings in Tomacchan's new single, and also Earphone's new single, as heard from this week episode's live performance. Both I'll give a listen, especially when I've already pre-ordered one of them, hehe.


That's it. I'm tired. Not as tired as I have to listen to Yoru no Honki Dance, but still. Cya guys next week then, I'm going to enjoy a week of break for the time being. Until next time... take care of yourselves, as usual. Especially important if you stay where I'm at. The haze is killing me.

[P.S.: More Tomacchan and Mina-chan it seems, as I cannot get over their images yet. Don't worry, I won't. *smiles*

Tokuten photos schedule for next week though. So yeah, you're not going to see the real images because I like to keep it to myself. *laughs heartily*]