Sunday 13 September 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #37

...

What? I'm supposed to put something here?

I guess it's instinct that I fill up the Klassic Note section before I realise I didn't fill this up, huh, (Audience whispering) Oh no, I did remember to fill up the ballot paper, don't you worry. Wait, what?

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: You know, I can take cheezy drama. This time about Rin-chan and her best friend. And more than best friends, Sayo-chan is her number 1 fan. Funny they talk about the motivations behind being a voice actor, but then Kouno Marina (the voice actor of Rin-chan) doesn't have that much acting in her (lolol), but then still is loved by the industry. I guess this just shows they really just want age to define the role of what Anime characters are in, isn't it? Guest this week is Kamiya-san again, and this time (I wonder if it is) he who sees Rin-chan without the confidence to do her work, also shares his experience in the field. True Rin-chan is matured at her age to undertake such a job, but yeah, she has no life, she wants to be normal, but then as you all know (and you should) we're already born unique, so not being normal is just primal instinct already. Rin-chan is already living a life, so she should follow on to it. Her circumstances are rare, and so is a friend who supports her all the way, be her shield since young, and eats parfait with her every year. It may be farewell, but believe me they'll meet much lesser. I mean, much much lesser. *laughs*
Ranpo Kitan: Well apparently another episode of recap, but then it's not a recap. It's more like, understanding the original story from the bad guy's perspective. (okay I say "bad guy" with respect to the story, alright?) Okay fundamentally his own ideals and his life had two fatal errors which I think would end him up getting a Nobel Prize instead of being a rumoured killer in this story. (1) He can get out of his life, Namikoshi himself. Clearly because he's in such a life that leaving that kind of life for survival will be instinct, especially if he cannot live with it. I mean, he only has that part of a life to be happy for, why not get out of the majority of the bullying? (2) His formula now has a known fatal flaw (from the perspective of the audience of this show, of course), which will result in the death of the creator of the formula. Simply speaking, without the formula or not, if one continues to do bad things, he will get caught and killed for his own actions. That is crime. Or karma. Not some stupid formula. Thanks again, production, for adapting another wonderful mystery show. I've seen it all, so yeah, nice try. *laughs*
WORKING!!!: Yes, if you guys wanted development, there it is. This episode they talk a lot more about Satou x Yachiyo, and we finally get a result. Satou has gastric problems. And of course Kyouko is going to be lonely after this. Anyways, the ban for relationships in the restaurant has been lifted, which leads Takanashi to face his feelings towards Inami-chan. Posing as Kotori-chan may not be the best idea (though doing it is going to make many scream), but this may solve the significant problem from Inami-chan's side, than for both of them. Because if Inami-chan can realise she likes Takanashi despite her fear in guys, then it's just up to the guy to face his own feelings and settle this relationship once and for all. (BTW Satou x Yachiyo is probably going to be the most exciting thing already, so three cheers for that xD)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well Nemu, after all this, you shouldn't have. You shouldn't have keep Mayuri's hopes so high by surviving more than 2 days. You shouldn't noticed that he takes are of you as a creation as he would as family and that he has that side for you and thus is protecting you. You shouldn't have sacrificed yourself, knowing that the best way to not repay him is to get rid of yourself, his creation.

Oh, that one's next chapter? I'm sorry; got too into it already. Anyways, pity Mayuri's masterpiece is going to go into pieces pretty soon if this goes on, but then it's nice to see that Nemu has something up her sleeve. Though it's not a zanpakuto or anything... (BTW nice chapter, and I didn't know he modified his zanpakuto to get his Bankai. Everything after that, I know. *laughs menacingly*)

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well, not much this week again, I guess. That said, there's SCANDAL's new single, in which for this time I decided not to give the B-side, so yeah, no deliveries coming my way this time. I also went to listen to a couple of songs from recent live broadcasts (of course, you know from where), and really cannot stop dancing to another Yoru no Honki Dance song, and yeah, I took it from their first album which is like, from last year. Primary's best album came by and I decided to give a listen this time, but apparently I'm more hooked to their early songs, with Fix (from Klassic Note 2009) and now from her first single which is like, ten years ago. That said, I did give a listen to have an idea how her songs evolved, and also got a hold to listen to her latest songs from this year, and... not much, yeah.

Other more recent releases that I will hold on to give my opinion on include VELTPUNCH's revival single which I just gotten my hands on since two months ago, and I... don't know how to give another song. They felt so... different from what I know of them. Well, I guess this will happen when you don't release new songs for three years. (I really want to hear the lazy style of rock I loved from them from back then... *sob* We shall see) Also just listened to Kalafina's new album, and I'm not very impressed. Not only did I not pick up on their single topic tracks, I'm still feeling a sense of familiarity with their current list of songs. Kajiura Yuki-sensei, if you're running out of ideas... It must be tough for you. Anyways, I'll probably update this soon, hopefully by next week.

Next week brings up the pretty controversial Mina-chan's new single which I don't know I still want to give or not yet, but then I'll be open again and give her chance. The dance pop genre isn't my thing, you know. But then again if you seen the pictures from her official website you can't say no. To the previews, not the balloons. Or her slightly revealing her front. *laughs*


I guess this is it, then. If I remembered anything I suppose I'll remember now again. Anyways, I'm (f**kin' so) tired now, and there's assignments to finish by the next week (that's how tired I am), so I'm rather stressed out for now. Cya guys then, and until next time... take care. No one can take care of you if you can't take care of yourselves, seriously.

[P.S.: Prepared for more *blabbering* underwear? Because I know you are. *giggles*

Man, how long can I go on like this? Thankfully there's Fumika-chan to hold me together so I don't go-]
[P.P.S.: Yeah Mina-chan's official website has been updated with more images, if you did read the Klassic Note section. That'll probably come next week. You bet I cannot resist the balloons. *laughs*]