Sunday 25 October 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #43

Not that I forgot, I just don't want to. I mean, cut to the chase, yes? Besides, my hands are tired from playing GTA V today... (tehe)

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Hmm there are boring things, like Shiki's sister really appeared, and they haven't even left the lab because of the system fault within the lab itself. Other than that, we're going to accept the fact that Shiki may very likely be dead hearing that her room is rather impenetrable (just like her, lol) from any angle, and that now her father is dead alongside her, which makes of even weirder content. If you want a hypothesis I'll follow Saikawa-sensei to say that the murderer may know the family well, knows the system well so likely can be (one of the) creators of the lab itself, and that the lab may have (hidden) offensive elements that can be hacked in order to achieve a killing without being noticed. So I may be wrong, but thinking is a great thing in murder shows. Hopefully we'll know if that genius of a b*tch is still alive (I bet you she will), and if she ever staged her own death just to... see the outside world. Man, she's a criminal, you know. This kind of action I'm not surprised.

漫画
MANGA
One Week Friends: I've been missing out a lot, and I vaguely remember anything, so I'll talk about the latest chapter instead. Yes there is finally plot development. As with what the boys found out about Kaori-chan that her case is more psychological than biological problem, they reveal probably the guy who got her into such fear, and it's Kujou's brother. Oh well if you say something like this and we don't see a sex scene we'll probably end up seeing a frightened girl. Anyways, the plot has thickened, and there aren't many chapters left to go to this short story, so we'll know. What really happened to Kaori-chan that day. Man it's all the bad guys' fault. *hmph*
Seitokai Yakuindomo: Wow when's the last time I read about this already? Anyways, plenty more sick jokes that I cannot remember as much was missed from the last time I found out people have been doing it, and we're not even close to the latest volume 12 of this story series. I'm preapred for another season of Anime though, don't get me wrong. Apparently it's still DVDs in the books that keep the show going, so that's good to know.
BLEACH: Okay, so what's Kyoraku's bankai all about again? Kids' games? Or illusions? Or risks? Or a suicide pact? Now I have no idea, but I do know something. Everyone is getting the chills. So am I. But this probably is a good time to know that this is that one time I don't even understand what Kubo is doing anymore. Well hope an explanation is on its way next week, or else. Or else I'll not understand this forever. But then, it should. The mystery should last so that no data collecting can happen on the opponent's side. Which is still possible considering there's a foretelling God up there lol

SHOWS
Have you heard? This section may never appear again. Well purely because MythBusters is ending with a last season due next year (*sob*), and I probably won't be reporting about the shows I'm watching on YouTube because they're just not worth reporting. And I'm lazy to do so, I guess.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Hmm there isn't much I'm reviewing this week anyways, and I'm just listening all around and giving songs I should have given some time ago, but never mind that. Aqua Timez best albums surfaced this week and it's not a real good time to give it anyways. Besides, they failed to meet the Klassic Note requirement which I'm very strict on and the worst part is one of the two releases do fit the stats. Damn. Now what? Feels weird only having half the collection, man...

In other news, sphere's new single probably is coming over next week so I can do a full review (I will), and as with many things that are going to happen I'm definitely going to spend some time to find new songs for next month. Even though I'm already happy with KANA-BOON and Scenarioart. Hooked already, seriously.


Well that's it, really. Four more weeks to seek the bell curve god (well if you're in uni you'll know) before all goes to hell, and I'm not even starting. Cya guys then, and I guess I may have less time for Klassic Note. Sorry for that, but then songs don't come my way, and I'm not that free, so... I'll see. Until next time, take care. Really, it may not seem important but, take care.

[P.S.: Remember I mentioned about cle- WOAH!

Yeah. Eye candy. Can understand if you're not looking at Mina-chan in the face anymore. But then she has something, I must say, and this is pretty much it too. Can't help but think she's trying to be as open as Tomacchan (if you still remember her photobook a few months ago), but then when she does I'll probably really nosebleed. Anyways, more her next week, and I have pretty much climaxed. From this week's images lol]