Sunday 18 October 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #42

I guess... it's been a relaxing week for me. (And I dared to say that.) Fortunately, my granddad is here to remind me that if I really don't intend to do anything he'll keep me company. Spiritually. (Audience: So did he...?) (Yeah.) (OMG...)

Let's get done with it. I have enough time for the weekend and every night to deal with many stuff, especially even releases appearing later than usual anyway. And when I mean "usual" I mean Wednesday.

アニメ
ANIME
Sakurako-san: Hmm... well it's another case, and the main girl has been forced to help again, after another encounter from her nephew on a kid outside a convenience store. Simple as it sounds, it's also pretty obvious what has happened. Honestly, first time I understood and knew ahead of time well enough to solve the mystery. This also means this show may be less challenging of a mystery show to watch, which will likely be the reason for me to drop this show. On the other hand, we still have another episode, so I'll hold back for now. Honestly saying, things aren't difficult to find out, besides the medical terms they throw in about bones and injury, after that can guess one, for example that neither the kid nor the mother was a killer, and that trash all over the house would not smell because it's meant as a cover for the real killer to steal more stuff from the house, probably. Anyways, this may not be that interesting if the next story was this simple and short, and... honestly I don't like the theme songs. Oops.
Subete ga F ni Naru: So now we have a reality check for an episode, we can know and further assume many things. Magata-sensei her is a genius, but that doesn't make her an innocent person, or one without intentions. She may have attempted to break out of the lab as with many recollections of her wanting to leave the place. She may have also been very close to her uncle in order to avoid death by killing her parents. That said, we know the Director may be bringing "her sister" back who likely is her uncle, and these two guests would serve for good use to help solve this incident once and for all. I mean, if it's software problems means it's possible to break and resolve, isn't it? I'm glad this isn't like a god-like Anime, where Magata-sensei is like, totally unapproachable.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well after so many chapters, now I feel Kubo is getting lazy in his executions of powerful stuff already. Even Kyoraku's Bankai feels so... so weak. But then again if this is any help to defeat in invulnerable target we shall see about it soon, I guess. Great that fights are moving on, but then again it may have been too long. Is this what Kubo-sensei talks about having the manga last another ten years after he finished with the Arrancars? Hmm... Still, looking forward to another Sternritter hitting the floor hard.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
I know I've been stuck with Earphone's 3rd single for a week, and I think I should give them. Comparing them with sphere's latest single and I think people in Lantis need some inspiration for their music. If anything I feel that some people in production are trying to be innovative with songs instead of creating better melodies. You know. That bridge thing again. Nonetheless, I'm giving sphere too, so they don't feel left out. Not prime in Klassic Note Review, not recommended by me, but it's still fulfilling requirements. So I'll do it. SPECIAL OTHERS new album came later than expected (after Wednesday) and overall? I miss the ones before 2012, really. Other than that, "neon" from 2013 when they were making me wonder about an album release because they are doing up a live in Bubokan and released a live CD which in three months I ended up buying it? Yeah. It's in the album two years later. After that, I liked a couple of them, so sure, I like them. Not like, when I can give most of them to be on my shelf. *laughs*

For new songs that are upcoming, I just heard Ikimonogakari's new song, and... I can see the meaning of the party crashing and chaos, but then I know I'll still like the song WITHOUT the PV (Yes I'm referring to you, director of this music video), so that's fine. Due to my decision of (very possibly) watching one of the latter Anime, I'll also be listening for the first time in Klassic Note, a split single. I've heard of that term before a year or two ago, with SECONDWALL (yep they're that one who will probably top the ranks this year with their song) but I never got to listen to it, and this time round it's due to the show that KANA-BOON (which we also know from start of the year) and Scenarioart (you bet I heard of their name) will come together with a single, each bringing three tracks. Pretty looking forward to this though, so I'll see about it. I think I can give them chance, if they let me to.

I also took a listen to cinema staff's new EP lead track, and I must say I'm disappointed. So... maybe not. I'm also interested in hearing of Ayahime's 2nd album announcement (I think I said this before) (oh well) because I had a good impression from the only song I gave from her last year, and you bet I want more. I'll see about it. This year can end well. We just need more songs. Argh...


That's it, I guess. All others I probably forget, as usual. The LINE accounts of sphere members are popping up with plenty of event information for their live events around the country, but then it doesn't concern me, I have no photos to experience the fun besides them cheering in their "posts" (as in えいえいお~!), and I'm still doubting that it's them who are posting (under duress) about their presence. *sigh* Twitter accounts, please, MusicRay'n. Oh well. Cya guys then, I'll end here. Until next time... I need to catch up with my school work or else I'll not understand what that lecturer is talking about tomorrow. Oops.

[P.S.: I thought I was disappointed over Ten-chan's photobook not appearing, but guess who I got!

This one, I thought didn't appear. But then there's boobs later next week, so that's pretty interesting already. *LMAO* What am I saying... Sorry Mina-chan, it's not my fault if you're trying to showcase yourself. *shrugs*

And honestly saying I rather be the photographer. Kudos to the guy who has all the photos. *goddammit*]
[P.P.S.: Something rather unrelated, but as you all know I own a Google Nexus phone. Specifically Nexus 5, which will probably fade out of existence next year. Oh well, but I got a test of the new version of the Android OS, which is of course by the desert name of  Marshmallow. Overall aesthetics improved enough to look like iOS now, but it also has its set of problems and worries. Phone disappeared from the lock screen, system UI settings aren't perfect, and the battery modes introduced aren't really what they mentioned about, as in effectiveness. I went through one night without touching my phone and it dropped 10%, serious. Oh well. I hope they fix things up soon, but just by the looks and the fact it doesn't look as boring (yeah fancy me saying that) as iOS, I'm fine.]