Sunday 29 November 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #48

I'm currently at a very precarious position. I've been liberated from exams, and with a sense of emptiness, freedom, and a little worry (and it's not only the results) (private stuff) (actually it's my Dad), I foresee little progress in my future. Hopefully not. I promised something that I should do by the end of the year.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Hmm... I don't know where to start.

Okay, besides the fact that I feel rather uneasy on witnessing the development of this show (I don't know why; and you may have already gone crazy by now), we get more clues. Saikawa-sensei seems to get something which is stopped of spoilers by Nishinosono-san (what an asshole), and we get a little more of the back story. See? They are dragging content~ Anyways, we now evidently can see that (and if I'm not wrong here) that Shiki was arrested, released, and sent back to isolation at the lab, where she was entirely alone. So yes, the spoiler I read probably is wrong by now, that there was a second person involved with her and has been with her for 15 years: a kid. Of course you can imply the uncle did it with her in some way or whatsoever, but now we know that's not possible anymore. And yeah, it's more true that something that was living in this lab might just be the culprit. And I still have no idea who it is. I can only say, if it was killing, then it must be within a closed room. Unless you want me to assume the university people at the camp did it then I'll be darned by then. Show is getting more interesting towards the end, we've got enough fantasising and flirting already I guess, so let's get the mystery going, yes? (I hope so, they very dragging the show lol)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: The only thing I probably remember just reading it the first (only) time is Nanao-chan. Somewhat I brushed through Kyoraku's past. I mean. He has the hairpins, and we know why. And also that pink overall. I mean, Nanao-chan... now that's what I'm more interested about lol. Anyways, she probably brought back some stuff of weakness we probably forgot since like, the first few chapters of this story, and I like it. But then she also knows of the support Kyoraku is there with her (of course through many other reasons), and that they survived an attack. Problem I think now is "Kubo you got enough space to write?" or something like that, because it stops so abruptly. Damn. Writing just 18 pages in a week must be tough. So difficult to read like this, seriously. That's why they have the book release. Maybe, just maybe, I should consider getting it. Probably not in Japanese. *laughs*

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week there isn't much. But suddenly there is a lot shortly after I finished last week's Entertainment News which is for this week, so I didn't review it until the end of the week, say, Friday? So yeah, Ayahime's 2nd full album probably is my first album review from her many albums (she does mini-albums too), and I'm clearly not impressed. Production may not have been fair to her, and she generally runs in two styles: general pop, or actually, technopop. The strong ones. Too bad then, so I can't give the latter, but pop songs I'll give a couple. Probably. Earphone's 1st album was even worse, as many follow the style of the Anime theme song which I disliked from the beginning. So I ended up searching for familiar melodies, trying to ignore the in-betweens like weird lyrics and words, but nonetheless I ended up with one. The one with the longest song title. (Don't worry; you'll be able to find it) Yeah, that one.

In recent news, I did encounter another live performance footage, and surprisingly I didn't skip, like, the first 15 minutes of the footage. Artists included in this (probably) large influx which I will do reviews and some research on include Good Morning America (you don't hear this name here every week) (also it's not their latest song in topic here), THE ORAL CIGARETTES (that Noragami theme song is awesome) and Bentham, which I will no doubt be finding out more, until I get sick of the gay vocals. Haha, we shall see. Still very sad I have to search for songs in December. There should be plenty of releases- NOT. *laughs*


That's it I guess. Things become very easy when you've typed half the content here beforehand, and I tell you that is good news, because my first impressions will stay. What is still staying include APoL, which I will probably start again after ever since half a year not touching the story. Really. Oh well, I have to. I want to. So I must complete it. Let's see if I make progress till next week, yes? Things are exciting, but I'm not writing them yet...

[P.S.: More of Kana-chan, because she is great. Also Ayachi, but wrong order though. I should've reserved her for the weekend. *wink* AFASG *wink*

What's better (or worse) (I think my 'phone homescreen management' fail), Aoi-chan's going to dominate my phone next week. Well, until someone drops by to make me change decisions otherwise, like Ten-chan, or Tomacchan, or whoever I'm idolising. Bye.]
[P.P.S.: What? Baba Fumika-chan? Hell no. Her minimum attire is bikini, you know.Her level can only make me nosebleed. Whatever Tomacchan does ten times she only needs to do it once lol]