Sunday 1 November 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #44

Another week, another set of stuff. Also another week closer to the end. Of the year. Or my exams. Whatever. Let's get to it. Don't wanna talk about life right now already.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Well many things happened, so let's dissect them out. After the director's death, they finally got into Magata-sensei's room, in which case is too clean to have a murder happen (due to a robot), and somewhat left a list of messages signalling her departure. As if that is not enough, we continue to dwelve into what Magata is about in person, having multiple personalities and her strong desire to leave the place, as hinted in this episode the title of the show, "where everything becomes F". This letter definitely doesn't stand for "Fail", or "Future", but can stand for "Futile" and anything else of my limited vocabulary can come up with. Nonetheless, they put that aside because everyone's tired (they still got the mood to sleep?) as we discuss deeper about Nishinosono's (I must say that's a great family name) past, with her parents, as this show may try to draw a parallel to give further (probably misleading) hints to the genius's death. Currently... I'm still buying the fact that it's all herself, and "she killed herself" to leave the place. I mean, who doesn't believe in the multiple personalities now that they showed it? And I swear she didn't have sex with her uncle. Just saying.

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: After a long wait (in real time), it seems like... Ciel is trying to teach the green witch to treat herself as an asset. Of course I don't mean as a female (I mean look at the era; gender discrimination is still a thing, you know), but of her intelligence and not revealing her creation or research to as to protect the people of the world, or, as we have seen Sebastian do, leave it to the next generation of people who will probably be more responsible to handle such technology. Anyways, he gets haunted by Undertaker, which isn't all that surprising (so real I thought it's the last chapter already), but then again it's a hint. And I'm curious to know. Cue next chapter! Oh damn, I'll have to wait and see.
BLEACH: Well after 650 chapters we have confirmation of what Kubo has done for the zanpakuto soul arc back years ago on Anime before any of it ever appeared in the manga, and here it is. Names maybe different, but Kyoraku's zanpakuto soul definitely is a woman, and suicide by drowning apparently is (not) the way to go. Coming back to the fortunate times we see some happiness in the middle of plenty of chaos and action, the villian strikes back, probably making the Captain Commander a Hollow in the process. Will he die? Probably not. But is the bad guy dead? Of course not. As usual it'll take something epic to get rid of him (or not), but that's for next week.

SHOWS
Wait, what? Yeah, the one we've not been seeing for some time...
Jeff Dunham - Unhinged in Hollywood: He gets a TV broadcast yet again, and this time it feels like a reality show. But then again it's great to hear more of their (his) jokes, and Peanut got me again with the hearing aid jokes. Other than that... you can bet I didn't check on that awesome country song. Because I'm lazy to do so for now. For now.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Man that live performance which aired yesterday (which I watched today) was great! Except I don't listen to all the songs (sorry Tomacchan), and the interviews in between are irritating. Somehow. I listened to a few and I know. We're rather similar, every other year. (Horoscopes, you know)

Other than that, this week brings a conclusion to the Aqua Timez best albums, and... I decided to do the reverse of what I did to YUI. (Audience: What did you do to her? She's married) Oi. (Oops) Anyways, in contrast to giving it overall of two releases for best songs compilation, as I can easily state that this is another way of promoting new songs (please don't do that anymore production teams worldwide) and overall it still didn't hit the target... I decided not to waste money on one because that'll just make it lonely lol. Fhana's new single is also out this week, and as I indicated on my playlist on YouTube, yes I gave the song. Not so much for the B-sides for the two different editions out there, though. Really. None of the two. I also got a listen to 7!! and their new song after their success from the single which will probably kick ass this year, and I'm... not so impressed. I may give, I must say, but as usual I shouldn't watch the music video. I also got a few watches of live performances featuring Sambomaster (no one does Rock n' Roll in Japan like them) and miwa (acoustic, and with Hazzie just standing there for one song lol) and of course Tomacchan which I watched just now. I must say listening to songs is a joy, but the number of new songs on my list this year is not increasing fast enough. Funny, but this year we'll meet a decline in growth. Hmm...


Anyways, that's all I have to say for today. Definitely not for this week, but you know, I dedicate a day for ranting so I don't depend on this too much and not go crazy just purely by not having friends to talk to. Cya guys next week then, and until next time... don't be like Magata-sensei. She may not have friends, but according to a commenter in Random Curiosity... she may have a kid. Wait, what am I talking about again? Oh yeah. Get someone to talk to. Bye.

[P.S.: Here's a weekly dosage of Mina-chan and people dressing her up like a doll. Or any other creature they're trying to portray. And no, she didn't do this in Halloween. And I don't have anything scary to show you.

Three more (weeks) to go, and I'm still thinking about that sweet photobook of Ten-chan's. But I must say Mina-chan is also great. And she's turning me on. Not in that kind of way.]