Sunday 8 November 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #45

Welcome back. It's another two months to the end of the year, and I've been thinking. Not about exams (screw that for life, really) (lol), but of Klassic Note. I still have no idea what is constituting Top 20 rankings right now. Damn. Not good. Must go listen and weigh which ones I can give in the next few weeks...

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Did I mention about some spoiler hypothesis I saw last week? *looks at blog post* Okay, I didn't. Then I shall not then. Because it feels so damn accurate it's even explaining things this episode.

Okay... talk about my hypothesis then. Nishonomo-san definitely is not responsible for the deaths of her parents, but we can truthfully say Shiki is indirectly responsible for the killing of both her parents, with the help of the uncle. The uncle is probably also responsible for many things, the fact that probably is hidden from the wife (as she knows nothing much about it), and that she did not see her after once or twice after the death of the parents of the supposed genius. Shiki's other personalities are explained as being two who are dead, and one which is inanimate, all I assume have something in common which is "people" she lost. This would probably explain much about her own internal personality, that she learns of the reality and probably deception and freedom at such a young age. (Well considering this story is not in 2015 I call that an early understanding by age, by era) We are easily dropped of a flashback to when the lab was opened officially, and that actually the uncle wasn't the Director of the property. Which is interesting, meaning that it was taken over. Now we got more people that can be suspicious of this incident, and I still believe the uncle (though now dead) can still be responsible for this incident. Remember he left the place before the couple came in to visit Shiki? Hell yeah that highest authority can do almost anything before he left the place, so... I leave the imagination to myself, I guess. *laughs evilly* *laughs sadly* (Screw spoilers too damn accurate liao)

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: We're greeted with a new incident. Apparently following the fall of the P4s in West- that school Ciel dropped out of following the discovery of the murder of a certain student, they decide to "gather" people in a certain place every Saturday to party. Amongst all this, the Queen is (1) worried about the traffic issue outside of the hall, and more importantly is (2) worried that there might be a hidden agenda behind all this. What's more, Lizzy disappears from appearing in like, two pages. Oh well, we'll see how this goes first. I say "first" because the four leaders? They may be doing something bad again, and this time we may route back to the origin of previous incidents, with Undertaker behind all this again. Yeah, this is going to be fun.

On other news, the chapter also talks about Anime movie adaptation, but then if it's an original series off the Manga, just- just leave me alone. I've got enough of Kuroshitsuji II Anime back then.
BLEACH: Okay... so this latest chapter further cements the idea of zanpakuto souls by revealing that kid in the Anime to be actually... Nanao-chan has a sword? And it involves Kyoraku and Nanao-chan's mother? As complicated as this is, it will make sense (I can see that already) by the time this all falls down, and there can only be two ways about this the next chapter. Either Kyoraku will be stronger without that sword, or they both fight to get rid of some stupid "God's Messenger" *spits*. Of course the old man can just die and leave his vice captain to fight the bad guy, but I guess this cannot be an option. Or can it? Promises to a woman, wanting to give up, and many more in the latest fight against the Sternritters, who most of them apparently are as godly as the leader himself. WTF right? WTF!!! lol

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week we welcome a couple more singles and some new song previews for the upcoming week release. Yeah, the music videos from KANA-BOON and Scenarioart. Before that, let's talk about this week. Ikimono's new single isn't disappointing at all, so the CD is already on its way (serious). I've taken a review of 7!! (seven oops) new single and I must say I'm not impressed. Of course comparing to the previous single (which will probably take the top rank) is unfair, but I was expecting better. And they didn't deliver. So I'm going to reject the B-side even if it's a short song. Ayachi's new single came late this week, but then it's an Anime song written by people I know of, so it turned out great. What's not great enough is the B-side, and I cannot blame her for writing the lyrics. The song isn't ideal, as always. I've listened to another "Plastic Memories" Soundtrack, Kana-chan's limited edition new song with the release of the associated Kana-chan version of a high-definition audio player (really man, no money to buy lol) isn't that great to put in the list (great to listen to on 96kHz/24-bit though), and I totally turned down miwa's new single this week. But then it may come back to me in future releases (think album release), but that's another time period to give songs.

Next week brings us my first review (SECONDWALL not included; BTW I didn't review that one anyway, or even anything close to it) of a split single from the Anime I was watching above, and it's not very disappointing, to say the least. KANA-BOON's new song is overall very catchy and it's already growing on me, and my first song from Scenarioart... really needs to refer to people I've heard from like School Food Punishment and especially LAMA. They're not even close. And it's a short song too. I don't know. I can give, but I see a bleak future in giving further songs from this big release (relative to the type of release) with six new songs. We shall see.


That's it then. Today just got the hype to want to play more games, so I've been playing since just now. Train game enthusiasts, anyone? (lol talking to myself) (thanks, KANA-BOON for the new song) Anyways, I'll see you guys soon, my exams are near which means I'm very screwed (really), I intend to still release a music video review of sphere's new song (because of how crazy it is) (two versions goddammit), and I want to finish up a APoL Manual so I can sort things out for this story before I continue it next month (I will, eventually). Other than that, take care, and until next time... I'm sad. And tired. And kind of lost. Hope you're not like me.
[P.S.: It's the time of the week again...!

Cosplaying Mina-chan must be a joy to the production team. And that photographer. Very envious of that particular job. *laughs* Now if they want to sell the rest of the images at an auction I don't mind xD]