Sunday 22 November 2015

The Entertainment News Week 2015 Edition #47

The end of the year is drawing near... luckily I have a week counter to tell me if this year is up already or not. Damn.

Just... just ignore me. I'm tired. The content below was done when I was still rather sane.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Wow that whole English conversation... I feel depressed as an English-speaking human. And that is with Westerners doing translation and guidance on speech (because they cannot replace the voice actors, and they don't want one side to sound great only?) too, man. Goddamn... Anyways, back to the episode. We now know what happened to Nishinosono-san and her incident with the death of her parents, because she didn't kill them, but she got Saikawa-sensei involved in her depression, and her purple dress. Oh well. And that seriously uninspiring, super staggered conversation revealed nothing much but say that Shiki is pretty creepy, and understanding that the illusion thing can make Nishinosono-san meet "Michiru" makes me understand something. Shiki is right. It's a doll that killed her. And that doll is likely to be - wait for it - a computer. As I said, it's as if a hacker who knew of the workings on the system did everything to the murder of the two. Likely it manifested in some form to take care of the two victims, but that one I don't know. I know for sure that most of the things can be hacked, and "Michiru" (and I'm not referring to the one in her room yet) maybe the likely suspect. Well, I'm just guessing.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Damn why isn't Nanao-chan dead yet? Lol jokes aside, another recollection chapter, as if we didn't have enough. We know that the brother of Kyoraku probably was in Gotei 13, and was executed for whatever reason I also don't want to know. We also know Nanao-chan is on the same batch as Aizen (seriously??), and that she cannot control an Asauchi (if you could remember from the Royal Arc chapters it's a zanpakuto blade that hasn't been released) and is only proficient in Kido, which is interesting to know because for her standing and she lands on a Gotei 13 squad? I know what you're doing, Kyoraku. Anyways, he decides to relief off his burden by doing a one-timer with Nanao-chan (wait does that sound weird or is it just me) to get rid of the "God" (I suppose he knows how to do it), and we'll only get to see what happens next chapter. Oh well. I can wait for another chapter.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well there wasn't much this week. Earphones' album is still not within sight yet, and I've gotten hands on ClariS new single and also took some time to review (because I'm bored) SPYAIR's new album, and I think I can give a song or two. Okay, just one. Also, from ClariS. But still.

Next week brings a couple more releases, including Ayahi-chan's 2nd full album and some others I don't remember. Never mind. I'll remember them someday. And hopefully Earphones' 1st album too. (Edit: They appeared. Both of them)

On new songs, SID's new song in a year is pretty disappointing, and Kuso Iinkai is releasing a double A-side single waiting for me to approve it. For now? From the music video preview? Eh... I can give one? The other I don't know, but we don't have far away to know that, so I'll just have to wait


This is it then. I'm stirring crazy just thinking about exams, so I better stop this quick and continue my craziness before entertainment takes over (it already is, actually). Cya guys next time, and hopefully I'll be happier by then. Don't you worry; I will be. *dry laugh* Haiz.

[P.S.: More Mina-chan! THE FINAL (well I meant the photobook lol)

What next week? Well there's a couple coming up, so I'm not running out of "resources". Worse come to worst I'll just put in some Baba Fumika-chan for good measure. Yeah. *giggles* *sighs*]