Sunday 15 November 2015

The Entertainment News Week 2015 Edition #46

Maybe I should make it look more like a magazine of sorts. But then I don't have that much content to organise said method, so I'll pass. Besides, I'm tired. Not feeling well even when exams are near.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: MAN! WHY THEY WANT TO MAKE US WATCH THE KILLING!

Anyways, it's another episode. They (sort of, in lack of bikini or some fanservice in the middle of the series whatsoever) took a break from the incident by leaving the lab, and then went back. Well at least now more know about the incident, and that is kind of against the lab's management to not reveal the deaths within seven days,  now that I think about it lol. Also, they found new clues. All the things in Magata-sensei's room is arranged only in stacks of 15 (bookshelf), which explains the "F" in "Fifteen", apparently. Going by that, we get to confirm that in order for Shiki to leave the parents and live her own way she killed her parents along the witness from the uncle and his wife. Man, WHY? But then again, this is as much as we know of for now. Now that we can confirm certain stuff, let's see if any of us (don't include me please) can solve this before the police come, which is going to be like, the 2nd last episode probably.

My hypothesis (not in view of the spoiler I read) still stands that the killer is (1) someone who knows the family and the operation of the lab well, which can explain the "rigging" of the lift, (2) may have been told of the incident 15 years ago (I'll not be surprised if it's one of the alive ones), and (3) is still within the premise because no one has left the island thus far.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: So... apparently Nanao-chan is going to be a nun? Quite befitting if we have to NOT talk about fighting with a sword. So finally we understand the back story, and I feel very natural due to the fact that Nanao-chan is permitted from using a sword than actually does not possess one. I guess the curse also comes from possessing such a zanpakuto, and thus inhibits her from having her own? Well all that maybe confusing, but next chapter maybe her maiden fight and probably most epic yet. Well if it's a holy sword that cannot kill directly I guess that would be reasonable. I cannot believe I'll say this, but I'll be looking forward to Nanao-chan kick some ass next chapter. HELL YES!
All other manga I actively read: They're not out. And I don't know why. But I'm patient, for I cannot afford to buy the Japanese ones and also not understand even if I bought them.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week is only about that split single from KANA-BOON and Scenarioart which of course I did mention they should just release separately (cut costs, huh), but then even more so because:

Oh well, that probably is as far as I can give for now. You'll know if I want to give the single next week anyway.

Other than that, there isn't much. I still cannot give cinema staff's new EP, fumika's new song will take some time to get used to if I were to give it, and I'm actually looking forward to listening to Ayahi-chan's album. This month is not very interesting already...


This is it, then. I need to get into studying if I don't want to flop this semester whilst at the same time deal with my runny nose, so... I guess it's all to myself then. Cya guys next week, and until next time... I'll see if Ten-chan wants to make me happy with her 1st photobook or not. Without me buying the book, of course lol

[P.S.: More Mina-chan in a variety of disguises.

In all of them I (honestly) like over whatever animal she is trying to pose. Really. Especially the flamingo one. That body shape... *achoo* Oops, sorry. *laughs*]

[P.P.S.: I think I need to do Klassic Note segment much like the other two already. Purely because I want to discuss music. Especially when they are worth mentioning. You know. Indie artists that I like.]