Sunday 27 December 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #52

Well, it's the end of the year, so it's true it's this short. Welcome to the shortest Entertainment News post of the year. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Might as well, right?

アニメ
ANIME
You guys know what shows I'm watching next season already, right? Yeah, three of them confirmed for now. Some others may want to watch an episode, and the rest are not down my alley. And yes, they're updated on my Anime List.

You know I have an Anime List? You know, the links lying around this site?

漫画
MANGA
One Week Friends: What an ending. We are really THAT CLOSE to getting a confession. Anyways, putting that obvious it-will-never-happen-anyway fact aside, it has been a journey. Good that Fujimiya-san is cleared of her past, and is able to live in an environment with friends who really care for her once again. I mean, I don't live in a world like that, yet I feel like I'm also like Kaori-chan, afraid of making friends in fear of betrayal and everything. I guess I'm also trying to repeat my "week", huh.
BLEACH: Yeah, there's still a losing side. Unfortunately, it's not the bad guy. Don't know what the reunion of the Shihouin siblings are for, but then they'll need the extra thunder power to get rid of this guy, who apparently can possibly (wow what assumptions) go to the extremes with his offence now he's beaten to a pulp.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Many things are under way, from music videos to live broadcasts, there are many songs coming up for the upcoming months to kick start the new year. Especially around my birthday week; it's riddled with plenty of releases.

Upcoming live performances which celebrate the new year (which I will get to watch) will no doubt be another set of references for starting the new songs too, but then that's for next year. This year I'm still stuck on what songs to give for the Top 20. Serious. I've not gotten to a decision yet. *sigh* It's getting tougher every year... Don't worry, will release results on time. *wink*


This is it, and as I say, it's short. Finally I'm getting down to doing up APoL's next chapter (I noticed talking to myself before sleep on bed works well lol), and I noticed I lacked content even though there's storyline. Well, now that that's ironed out, here's hoping I can get something done by next year. But no promises though, I still got Klassic Note to finish first. Cya guys next week, where I'll think of a new title for this series. Or else I'll stick to this cheap naming for next year too. *laughs*

[P.S.: I can't find anything for Christmas, so Aoi-chan snuggling up for some hot drink for winter would do.

Yes? Now I want to join her. Happy Holidays! Just noticed my holidays are longer than expected! *laughs hardly*]