Sunday 6 December 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #49

Man, I want to go impulse shopping. Too bad I'm lazy to go shopping outside, and I don't dare to press those order buttons online because... the money isn't mine. Well, for most of them. But then again I did once last week already, so... yeah. *laughs loudly* Welcome to my weekly entertainment report, where I talk about such stuff which is pretty much not the content below. Let's get started.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: YES! The reveal next week! Man I'm excited.

Okay, leading up to the solving of the mystery (finally), we finally know of many other details we should've known like... at episode 2 or something. The couple (Nishinosomo and Saikawa) both agree that there was a second person who entered the room with Shiki the first time she went into the room, and it was a kid. A daughter, apparently. But then again it could've been her (okay it's just me, but still). The hypothesis (or spoiler if you may) I saw a few weeks back when I complained about it also mentioned this as the conclusion, and that it makes total sense for a kid born 15 years to kill her mother because she behaves the same way she does too. Furthermore, we now know that the escape and planning of the murder (at least for the Director) is foretold, as the system was intentionally updated to have a time lag system clock (sry for those who don't know anything about programming) and has been embedded in the previous version of the operation system, which was mentioned that only Shiki retains the latest version of the system. With what we know how, it's evident that Shiki (or her daughter, whatever) killed the uncle (yeah weird girl, this one) to plan for an escape, and expected someone else to resolve it before she leaves. Yeah, probably the killer is still around, and I can tell you first hand, as I've mentioned from the first time I made a hypothesis: It was all her. She wanted to escape. Even a kid does not know of escape if you lock it up forever. Reason? Well, there are many reasons why people want to escape, so... I'll leave to Saikawa-sensei to explain things out.

よろしくおねがいします!

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: Looks like Lizzy's missing (yeah, you know, Elizabeth) has got to do with the Queen's orders to what Ciel has to investigate, and I see we're in another incident on positivity yet again. I've seen such stories before with other Anime as like in a form of a cult, and this one seems surprisingly similar too. Problem now is about that fortune teller. What does he know? Is he just a sick guy controlled by Yana-chan to tell sick jokes? (lol) Or does he know about what is outside of the real world, ie. Shinigami and demons and stuff? We shall see then, but from the things of it, someone's got to spill some blood, and I can say, it's going to be more than a drop. *evil laugh* (lol)
BLEACH: Wait is that the "Overkill" guy? *checks online* Okay, it's not, haha. Anyways, that "god of a messenger" apparently lost his godly powers, which means he can effectively be defeated by any good guy, so Kira steps forward. After like, losing a hole on one side of his chest, he can still fight, I guess? Good for him, because if he's going to show any more (new) powers it'll be now lol. The scene then shifts to Renji fighting another Sternritter "M", for it stands for "Miracle", and sounds as absurd in power as many other opponents thus far. Let's see how this goes; That Sternritter "V" I reread recently is not helping me understand this guy now.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
As I mentioned last week, after last weekend I got a couple more songs after listening to a live TV program extract (damn I shouldn't say that) and didn't skip anything for like 15 minutes. THE ORAL CIGARETTES latest single is also anime theme song for "Noragami", and is surprisingly catchy. Also, the lyrics mean nothing much but the beats are probably the reason why I'll give it. Also too I didn't take any B-sides, unlike their previous single. Bentham's debut mini-album isn't impressive, but then I was there for that one song, so I'll take that instead. Good Morning America's debut mini-album is out of the major label, but then it sounds so indie I must give another song from the release, and man if they stayed this way they will be on my list every year by now.

We're towards the end of the year, and surprisingly it's going to end on a low note. I have nothing much to listen and I think I'll have to compensate that by listening to artists I know of recent in release, including yanaginagi which is coming in next week, and probably some other artists if I want to get more songs. For now, I should concentrate on the yearly question of "Which are the Top 20?" because... it's getting tougher every year. Seriously.

Meanwhile, here's what I listened that can be shared to you guys for the year!



That's pretty much it, guys. I'll probably do up that post I should have done about explaining song format and stuff for Klassic Note, and I'll get it out by the time this year ends. Also, APoL is progressing, although it's slow and I'm just lazy lol. Anyways, cya guys next week again, and please, please don't start the year-end shopping spree. Don't. If you had... I hope you enjoyed your Christmas presents. *laughs sarcastically slowly*

[P.S.: I've decided it's (Yuuki) Aoi December this month, even though I've seen Ten-chan's photobook appear already. Oh well. I have an excuse to wait till next year for this anyway.

Yeah, even Aoi-chan I also want to stare at her chest. My animal instinct is revealing. xD]