Saturday 9 January 2016

The Dream Fragment #14

Hey, it's me again. My memory maybe failing me, but my dreams I can still remember. This time, we have a guest. She is none other than singer songwriter, Tsuji Shion.


(As usual, comments in brackets)
I recall reading a book about her. And furthermore, I'm a fan of her. What's more, I know of her in person. She was a close friend of mine. You can day we were "schoolmates". I was reading through a part where it said, "I wanted to fall in love someday.", and I actually asked her:
"Do you want to have sex or do you want to be in love?" (I'm sorry I've let out my inner wolf lol) 
"I want to be in love. I've never been in a relationship before." 
Then again I thought, if you want to be in a relationship why not try out your fans? Or maybe me? (Consider first paragraph about our relationship) So I closed the back cover of the book, and she said she had to leave for her last class today, and she will come back. 
A few moments later, I was reading through her book again. It was then I realised I don't remember where I read it to. I then recalled a certain chapter number (something like 2.3.5) and started to search for it. After much searching which includes flipping through an archive of her Twitter photos (well you should know by now), and that the book had back references, and amongst the many back stories of her life, what I was reading was one of them. 
Not long after, she came back. The library I was in was around closing time, so shutters are down beside me on the restitched section. She gave me an uneasy look, and explained to me: 
"I'm sorry. He had to leave at 5." 
I was thinking, how great was that! Now I can be alone with her! (Yeah thinking again, who was that guy?) She went around the back to the restricted section which still has an opening, and I continued my reading. And as I read through her opinions about love, she would appear behind the shutters once in a while dressed in a short, black dress with frills, kind of like a maid outfit. Not long after, she finally walked out of the room and came to join me at my seat. I then asked her: 
"How come I feel like you feel very uneasy... and very nervous?" (I was wanting to say in Chinese, which is 小鹿乱撞 and loosely refers to someone who is falling in love)


...


And that is pretty much when I woke up and noticed I'm running out of brain matter to store more. Even still this was pretty vague as a dream, isn't it? I even remembered adding in the fact that I don't think she knows Chinese that well to understand idioms even though she does know a little of the language. *laughs* Haha what irony. Oh well, at least now I have some dream of Tsuji Shion to brag about.

[P.S.: Her latest single last summer was great. Be sure to have a listen to it.]