Sunday 31 January 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #5

Wow, it's been a month, huh. I'm starting to lose momentum. Fortunately, a couple of holidays are coming around the corner, so that's going to be good news. Not like I'm stopping any of the things I'm doing below though. *laughs* Okay, let's move on.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Is it just my illusion or is something big going to happen in the next episode? I hope so. Anyways, this episode is a lot about Itona and his electronic tank/panties undershot machine, and how the whole class call each other nicknames without actually having to. That Koro-sensei's self-named nickname is really, comparing to every single shoujo romance Anime out there this name plus that face of an octopus the worst that can ever be. On the other hand, the Asano father-son relationship is not going too well, and hope they can patch it up once this story is over. Lol I guess when the world is destroyed they will have a reunion, huh.
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: From this episode onwards I'll refrain myself from reading on RC, and maybe should you, if you have been. Spoilers are irritating, as always, just like last season haha. Anyways, this episode gives us insights of Satoru's efforts to change history, and seeing how many things fall into place as it happened 18 years as he remembered, it's not surprising to wonder where is the problem at this point, because there doesn't seem to be. Too bad it still did happen, as Kayo-chan still did not appear at school the next day after their birthday celebration. Hmm... anyone knows what's wrong? I guess the forever guardian angel is not possible, isn't it, for Satoru. Which is kind of a problem, because considering all facts and (still) believing whatever he said, it's still possible the parents can get rid of the kid. I think personally though, that a third-person murder is happening, and Kayo-chan's parents cannot get out of that so easily now. If they repeat the phenomenon again for Satoru to do this again, then it'll be like Youjouhan Shinwa Taikei I watched years ago. And even that Ajikan took the opening theme song. What a surprise lol
P.S. Kudos to Kaijura Yuki-sensei for the awesome soundtrack. I was paying too much attention to the music as I should have already. No one makes suspense music this great, even after watching this much Anime.
P.P.S. They want to suspend the real life movie and make an Anime movie like Shakugan no Shana to summarise this story? That'll be great, in my opinion.
Dagashi Kashi: Can't help but keep thinking this show is plenty of fetishes and little of story. Okay, let's get on to the episode. First half they had a food tasteout (do they call it that?) which somewhat reminds the father about S&M (If you don't know please don't search for it too), and of course as an advertising strategy telling you facts about taking a sweet gets you running 300 metres sure is good, but then again it of course doesn't sound correct and must also mean it's a good reminder for people who eat it to exercise, isn't it? Anyways, Sayashi saw Kokonotsu's notebook with that asshole's drawings emphasising on chest size again, so the owner's screwed. As always, chest size isn't everything (Isn't it, Sayashi? *gets punched in the face*), and kids shouldn't engage in implicitly sexual events without adult supervision. Wait, "adult supervision"? Isn't that even weirder? Really cannot get this off my head haha

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well great. We now know (like, long ago) what Ishida is intending to do, and this will never go well especially when you're with an opponent who is effectively the leader as it's night and his powers passed to this eavesdropper. Well, it's not eavesdropping; they kind of talked out loud. *sigh* Can we just let all these stupid main characters die? They don't have any subtle way of passing messages? Haiz, real tired of seeing this reality. Kubo, I thought you'd try to be clever. Well, not that it's possible to be any more considering how dumb Ichigo is. Like, fight for any reason kind of dumb. Anyways, let's see if the next chapter is the last chapter, or at least, dawn will arrive when they start fighting halfway lol
Amari Mawari: A couple of new chapters just came out, so let's talk about it. Almost forgot the last time Amari ended up confessing (I also don't know to what degree) to Haru, and he's worried. And apparently she's more attractive than a dog which he likes a lot. Kyouka is also in it too, worried about the one who is to be worried on, if you get what I mean. I must say, so long as Kyouka is fine with it, we'll have a simple story. Complication can stay away from this story, seriously. That's what's good about kuroda bb-sensei, I guess.

SHOW
MythBusters: What an episode. It feels like I've said this for weeks, but then it's true. The last season packs a lot of punch, especially when you want to flatten a car. They did not do it (I guess at this time of age they should try simulating it on a computer?), but then who doesn't like explosions? Also, vacuum cleaner power is enough to lift a car, and besides the surface area it covers what they did not show too, independent of the myth, is speed. It may have taken a heck a lot of time to wait for the suction to happen, but then that wasn't the myth. With rate of suction out of the way, a vacuum cleaner can lift anything. Even if it's only one block on the ceiling of the car, seeing the hood keep giving way. Next week's one is good, because I remember from the season premier about opening a shop. *laughs* I'm going to enjoy the next one.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Quite a lot this week, if I did mention this last week. MICHI's 2nd single turned out average, and the B-side made me decide to put that disc on my shelf. (More on that a little later) Ayachi's new single wasn't too much of a disappointment, and with Okii Reiji working on the B-side he managed to convince me to yet again put another single on my shelf. Yes, which literally means the Anime Dagashi Kashi's theme song discs are in my inventory in due time.

Also, I was eyeing on an album which many voice actors have been boasting and backed up by production team Q-MHz, features many Anime-like songs produced by... Anime producers themselves? Well, that is to be expected of them working in that field for this long, and so are the songs. But I managed to get a couple of songs myself, and you know you cannot resist Mikakoshi singing the emotional song, yes? I know I can't. Those composers clearly listened to her album to write this song...

Coming up next week... there is nothing. Yeah, I'm still waiting to review Tokyo Karan Koron's new album, SID's new best compilation, and sphere's live CD which I don't think I'll give anyways. (SPECIAL OTHERS two years back was an exception) Which also means I need to search for more songs? Yes, I've been waiting for this period of time. Sure, if I'm free, or if I have that desire to find new songs. Been a little weak on that lately. That craving.


That's it I guess. It's Sunday, which means I need to settle down to prepare for the new week, as always. (Audience whispers) You guys don't do that? Well, I guess I'm the one doing meditation at this era, huh. Anyways, cya guys very soon, and if I have spare time before bed tonight I'll do another write-up for Klassic Note. Tomorrow latest, and it's a promise.

[P.S.: More Ten-chan, and supposedly Aoi-chan again for the weekend, but Mikakoshi decided to take a wonderful selfie of herself and post it on Twitter, so... *laughs*

Sorry, Aoi-chan. On the bright side, you get a whole week to yourself in the near future. xD]