Sunday 24 January 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #4

It's another week for all of us, but I had an enjoyable one. Pretty hyped from the start, and the hype is likely to continue. If I do spend more time on my studies, that is. *laughs*

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom: Another wonderful episode, and instead of killing that asshole of a Shiro, we save that tentacle kid Itona-kun, and it isn't a bad thing. If you learnt from this episode that failure is always an option, good for you. Because I sure learnt that, and it's a appropriate (yet not detailed) closure to this part of the competition. Meanwhile, Terasaka's group got another jerk, so that's good news for him lol
P.S. My comment on RC
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: Another episode, another set of clues. Seems to me I'm really being a detective instead of enjoying this show. But I sure am, with romantic parts and certain level of creepiness to this show I'm not just watching a mystery show, I guess. We know now that the teacher knows of the abuse, and that this has been going on for quite some time for Kayo-chan. Moreover, in-depth investigations may just happen long after her birthday - which she apparently shares with the main guy - which is not good news for anyone, considering that the D-day for her death is one day before the birthday. I've thought of many ways this would work, and most of them got shot off as I watched this episode. Nonetheless, adult supervision is needed for a 10-year-old to be saved, and a kid of the same age to do something about it. That "Christmas Tree" was real awesome (looks like meteor shower with the tree bark in the show, if you know what I mean), and the clever friend is approaching the teacher. I'll not be surprised that the criminal of a friend of the main guy Yuuki-kun is the ultimate killer of them all, but I'm holding my suspicions for now. With such an unpredictable environment and a main guy who cannot even remember what happened 18 years ago (not I like remember mine anyway), this is going to be tough. Hope justice is done for him having to travel back in time, and I really still wonder if this is also the starting point of his mother's death. Or the intention to trigger that phenomenon. We can but hope. I like these kinds of shows, and very glad Kajiura Yuki-sensei is taking over the audio portion of this show. The live movie version will not have such a luxury, I can tell you that. *laughs*
Dagashi Kashi: I must say the pace of the show definitely has picked up considering this is only the third episode. I recall reading in the Manga of the A/C incident, and sure is a joy watching Hotaru-chan (fap fap fap) (lol just joking) and in the pool, even though with only four kids, an adult, and a big plot I don't think this will make much of a romance story anyway lol. The girls rapport between Sayashi (I really think she deserves this name) and Hotaru-chan is great, and can also be seen in the ending theme animation and in this episode too. Man, I like this show. Definitely is going in the right direction, as far as I can see that.

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: We welcome another chapter, and we get more details after some research from the guys. Apparently there's pop performances in England 100 years ago already (don't ask me why), and that fortune teller is inviting people to a special event. To dupe, or to influence? We don't know yet. What we know is Sebastian is trying to have a good time (with animals, not girls), and Ciel may have figured something out. Who knows? Ill intentions aren't that obvious at this stage, but I'll wait for more of the truth. Please don't tell me this is not a mystery and just a new evolution in thinking or something like that. I doubt so.
BLEACH: Hey another chapter after like, last year? (Okay it's just a week; Somewhat tired of waiting for another chapter) Yeah, and Hitsugaya is back! I hope so. And hopefully this time he as a kid can kill a miracle of an enemy. I don't understand why the sudden flashback (glad to see the Last Quincy for now; wondering where he is now lol), but Ishida has issues. And that godlike of an assistant is putting his suspicions into action while he has the power. Funny also for a three-way fight with Ichigo popping out of nowhere (can this be like, a reunion??), and as we know Kubo and this story, even if Ishida can team up with Ichigo to fight the invulnerable opponent in front of them, Ichigo is not devious enough to get rid of Ishida to end everything on the evil side. Or not. I don't know which side to take for now anyway.
P.S. That glove... I liked it. I even placed it in MY PART of the story. Haha. Not revealing anything. Not until this show is over.
P.P.S. Really hoping Kubo would do future stories featuring a new main guy and the same old society, just like JK Rowling would with her magic world. You know. I loved that world.

SHOW
MythBusters: What an episode. This time, they tackle food myths. Not very surprisingly both Japan myths, they seem to prove more than believable. That cooking shrimp definitely is a fake (because if you know production it's easy to take that video in separate camera takes), and that tomato juicing should really be an attraction and also a future way to replace a blender or juicer. All in all, very their style of testing myths, and that sword forge comeback though... Where does Adam get all that? The budget on this show is heavy, seriously.

KLASSIC NOTE
Not much this week, as always. The start of the year is slow, and yes I have no mood to search for new songs, because I'll end up criticising them anyway. Nonetheless, I feel the sense of emptiness for finding new songs, and KANA-BOON's new single came at the right time. Too bad its ONLY B-side is not going to be on my list, so they missed another opportunity for getting on my shelf once again. Previews are also pretty positive too, with Dagashi Kashi theme songs coming out next week, I may give a listen to fhana too, Ray somewhat left an impression in my mind, and I miss some emotional songs. New releases also reveal that Tomacchan's new song is... nothing but normal, Kuso Iinkai's new song sounds like an album I would like to listen a few weeks later (it's not that bad actually), and Ikimonogakari's best album list has hope. Unfortunately, with its release featuring 45 songs, I guess this will be tougher than Aqua Timez best albums from last year. *sob* Why must they make it so difficult for me...


This is it then. I need to sleep early, and get many things done (ie. housekeeping, the software way) before the new week arrives. Hope you guys enjoyed another week of entertainment, and if you didn't... get a life. Bye!
[P.S.: More Ten-chan, and reasons why fans want her to be their wife. For me? I don't know. Maybe? The more I see her, the more I want to though... Dating her would be great haha
Ten-chan, can we touch foreheads? *>_<* (referring to that closest close-up image)]