Sunday 28 February 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #9

Man, if you think another week has passed again, then you're as old as me. At least, in thinking. Alright, let's get to the news.

Funny I call them "news" even though it's just my own opinion and bias. Oh well. If you don't mind.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: What an episode, as always. I still don't get The Reaper though. He a human or something? Oh well. Anyways the kids played a nice job disguising against a camera, Irina got her birthday gift for once, and Karasuma-sensei... let's say if you want plenty of  muscles there you go. The final boss in Season 1 does not count lol
(Why so short this week? I'm taking it all in... The jokes haha)
(And I finally recognised Karasuma-sensei's voicing. The same guy who voiced Kensei in BLEACH, and many other shows I don't watch. Wow, took me an episode of his voice to finally nail that)
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: Wow. Am I the only one amazed at this episode? Really spoiler-free mystery shows are the best lol. Anyways, the story. If you don't understand the front part, I can explain. The bag symbolises the murderer's intent to kill, and the boxes of stuff are potential weapons of... torture? So yes, as Satoru has mentioned, it's not safe to live in that bus anymore. So he brings her girl Kayo-chan back home to see the mother. Okay, of course it's not like that, but then it's rather important. Because at least she is safe for now, not mentioning that the three would be great as family too. The conversation between the teacher and mother will have people worry, but then I think it's fine. I will trust the teacher of being of help for now, as we're pretty close to legal authorities taking care of this story, even though we're probably a couple more episodes away from it. It's not for a time to cry, as Kayo's mother is going crazy about living alone and escaping when the authorities arrive, and she will get crazier (I feel like finding out who's voicing this) (Oh it's someone I don't know lol) when she blows her cover seeing her daughter returning backed up by two adults? Man like, the other guys aren't here? I see a fight coming our way. Fingers crossed to the ending for this part, but can I can feel it. This show is not going to turn to despair. Yet.
Dagashi Kashi (from last week): Another episode, and another story. We're at the summer festival it seems, and yes it's not your usual romance-story city-packed visitors in this small-scale festival, but hey, country life is great. First half we get to know of Hotaru-chan having no life but just doing the candy cutting at home before bringing just enough money to take the biggest bet of her life. And who said her luck is bad? Second half is also great, with some alone time of Sayashi and Kokonotsu-kun it almost feels like some romance Anime. Too bad it's not, but since they are childhood friends we have more memories from Sayashi then we should have. But still. Not so much of candy this (last) week it seems, but then it's not unrelated per se. Seriously selling candy will also do, but then Tou-kun may want to set up a real competition with the other onomoyaki seller over there lol

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: Following the previous chapter of Ciel reporting to the Queen about what's happening in that wonderful place I'd like to call Heaven (lol), the duo attended another event, but only Ciel can participate, and yes, they didn't want to cheat their way in. Too bad Ciel is pretty prone to anything that comes at him (because he's human), and Sebastian can spend some time helping the detectives. What can corpses without much scars mean? And how does that associate with Ciel dozing off and dreaming of her supposed wife? Well, I mean, I have a feeling Elizabeth is already no longer with us, but I see no association to crime at the moment. As with all wonderful things the safest place is also the most dangerous place. So maybe we'll know more in future chapters. Pretty good story up till now.
BLEACH: Hell yeah, and after six-hundred-and-sixty-three chapters (no I'm not stupid) we have Chapter 664, where finally Urahara-sensei (I'm making it this official), who is obviously a shinigami (yes I am), is finally (if you don't like the tension skip this part), releasing his Bankai!!! YESH!!! Goddamn finally! Even Ichigo vs Aizen fight isn't this exciting for once. Oh well, I mean, I may have exaggerated, but still. All the talking about research and creation is obviously not much, but we now know that Sternritter is seeking the future because he believes in it. In another world created from the current three now. I get the point, but then I WANT TO CREATE MY OWN WORLD, so (haha, Mayuri too) nah, the world which this Quincy god creates will probably not be as awesome as mine lol. Anyways, we know the bad guy's bound to lose, and I have a feeling at this point if I took over he will also lose. But then haha I shall not talk about my story, as Kubo's is going to get a whole lot more interesting. Seriously, no Bankai has had this much cleavage. *laughs wildly*

SHOWS
MythBusters: It's the Reddit Special! Not that I've used anything from Reddit before besides reading it once in a while, it can represent the fan base (I guess) for this show. The myths selected by Adam are great, and seeing how record-breaking four myths are tested this time round, I have to say I'm impressed. The flatulence myth was something meant to be short in testing I guess, but Adam did a great job making a machine that can do that despite pressure from the director and production in general. (Pressure, get it?) Buster makes an appearance (probably also his last) in this episode by stuffing himself (or get stuffed) into an inflatable hamsterball (I don't want to get trademark sued too lol) to see if he can survive a ten-storey building fall, and he sure can't. Not even when they stuff a hell a lot of (instead of wrapping on him) Bubble WrapTM (haha I put that down so you can't-) on him, which is seriously interesting as a result. That idiom about punching a paper bag worked surprisingly well, even though there could be a bigger audience watching this spectacle of Adam beating that piece of... paper up. Blowing up the Reddit mascot is probably an extra, because in MythBusters... why not? Nice job, guys, and thanks for listening to the feedback all these years. It must suck to read the comments as a producer.
Million Dollars, But...: I'll try this one out starting this week, meaning if you haven't watch this series yet, you're forgiven. Anyways, the episodes aren't dependent on each other, so it's fine.
Okay, the show. It's short, but poses plenty of questions. Let's start with the Justin Bieber fan first. I mean, being a stalker for a million bucks (of whatever currency you fancy) is not that tough. But then for the rest of your life. Now that's going to be a problem. This will largely depend, as Barbara would have mentioned, on whether people around you will accept that or not. I know I won't. The knife on the hand thing will be weird, especially when holding a melee weapon besides it appearing at the butchers and other appropriate places is going to be a sign for violence, people naturally will run away upon sight. Good thing is if you don't mind losing a hand (or other parts of the body before that) for the money then I guess it's fine. Desperation can take over at this point. The first one mentioned in the video though, if you really don't mind, will earn you fat bucks for live streams of your toilet trips. I hope you don't mind the image. I know I won't. I don't spend a lot of time in the toilet, so the videos won't be long. And I assume not everyone is interested in watching other people poop (unless they don't themselves), so that popularity thing won't be much of a problem. As Bruce said you can pay me to do toilet livestreams, really.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week is awesomely renowned as the Anisong week here in Klassic Note (I totally made that up a moment ago lol), and so I decided to dive in a couple of releases this week, of which not many have turned out victorious, but some did. Sayuri's 2nd single was good to say, and that will be on the shelf and reviewed next week. Along with that is nano.RIPE's new single, and I must tell you I have never heard such a melody before, especially if this is for an Anime. The single is also surprisingly small at two tracks for both singles, so that's good news to me. (Please be reminded I listen to only Regular Editions, which means don't talk to me about Mikakoshi's singles because I miss quite a lot of them) Choucho's new single isn't impressive and reminds me a lot of those many Anime theme songs I rejected, so no. Not even with fhana as backing for the B-side. yanaginagi's new single isn't good too, as I've yet heard the whole thing, and the A-side song isn't as expected.

On others, Kana-chan's new single is just... I rather not give it. She can sing better songs. I most definitely gave that song I rejected from Tanezawa Migiwa's new mini-album a week ago, and amazarashi's new album is... I gave a chance. It didn't work out well. I mean, they have awesome music, just.. it doesn't blend well with the singing. I mean, if there are instrumental like SPECIAL OTHERS *wink* I'll already be giving them their tunes already.

Next week is with Mina-chan's new single, which, from previews, aren't impressive. So I shall see for myself if I can give the full release. And probably I'll have some time to listen to that list of songs from indie artists I promised myself to listen to weeks ago haha


This is it then. I have a game of cards to play after this. (lol forced family bonding time) (Well I guess it's Sunday, so...) Cya guys next week, and until next time... hey at least you have a Klassic Note Review to look forward to! Adieu~

[P.S.: It's Tomacchan's week, so Mikakoshi was the guest for the weekend lol

Next week... I've run out of images so I guess it's just Tomacchan herself. Yes, the one from the single. If you need a heads up of what it is go read the review.]