Sunday 27 March 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #13

I just noticed it recently. I do regular checks of the week of the year just to make this weekly post make sense, but apparently it doesn't. It's week 12 of the year 2016 now and I'm... You know what? That is why I changed the word "week" so it makes sense to me now lol

And I'll probably fix this for the subsequent ones before this and set a footnote for the first post of 2016 to tell myself this is the innovation I did to the blog post title for this year. Self-gratification at work here huh, future self. MUAHAHAHAHA

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Eh... what an episode?
Well, first things first. The happy ending. Obviously the class wins everyone in the school, and they get to rejoice. Not much for the Principal and Koro Sensei, who are faced with a gamble with the principal himself. I mean, it's not a matter of being smart at this, but being evil is the way to go, Koro Sensei. Seriously, being the bad guy once to deal with real evil is okay. I, if were a student of yours, will forgive you killing the principal. How to say this... remember the first episode? Where he threatened Earth to assassinate him in a year? (I know the year is dragging on, but still) Do that stuff. Now. Koro Sensei. It's time. (Honestly saying it's pissing me off, the principal. Good job, Hayami Shou. I'm impressed.) (BTW the math problem part... it's irritating. Especially when you REALLY know hot to solve this as you are in university lol)
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: What an ending. Probably the best I've seen in years.
Okay, the happy ending first. Not that there is a bad one, but still. Satoru obviously has a plan backed up in order to say that last sentence in the previous episode, but then it made me think for a while that whether those two (murderer and hero?)  have any form of close relationship. I guess not. But then, Satoru believing in his friends is what got him through this. And yeah, it was justified. I guess he trusted a lot of people in his life (including the culprit anyway) too, but then at least it wasn't in vain. Glad that it didn't end up in some killing spree of some sort. Sorry I'm the extreme guy lol. Now the other half. Great quote form the show is that saying you believing in something or someone especially enforces your mindset about it, and that I agree is pretty important. People just don't acknowledge that in their lives these days - me included - to even show it behind their own faces. Putting up a front is one thing, deceiving yourself of the truth is another. And thus, this is a good show to learn from. The hero theory is running a lot on this episode too, but then I guess it's fine because we owe that much of it to drama anyways. And lastly, Airi-chan. The one Satoru started to believe in before even his classmates when he went to the past. This, I don't think they are close in age enough to go out together haha
(Nice one, Sanbe Kei-sensei. You thought me a good lesson about believing in others. And Kajiura-sensei, you have made me fall in love with your creepy yet awesome suspense soundtrack yet again. Kara no Kyoukai was something, but this one is another, really.)
Dagashi Kashi (last week's): Another episode of... more jokes, but a few more truths. We now know of why Hotaru has come for Kokonotsu's father because he has one of the most original ways of managing a sweet store, well, apparently so. But then again, it's not totally true. I mean, if you're willing to pay for all the snacks he has to eat just to take care of the new store Shidare company is opening, then sure, help yourself. I'll be the Kokonotsu and say yes to this offer lol. On the other hand, the boy seems to have missed the train the second time because of a dramatic ending? What the heck, isn't it? And yes, I didn't forget about sucking something... that is a sweet. *laughs hardly*
(As usual, we have once again proven Sayashi has lady luck on her side. Or even better, she IS lady luck. Can I go out with her now please? Oh damn age gap lol)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: What? Not much? You serious...
Anyways, the fight between Urahara-sensei and that Sternritter? Seriously man, Kubo, you're going to piss me off. On the other hand, Zaraki is also pissing me off, cutting the opponent as much as he likes, and ignoring the spiritual land he is standing on. Well, I doubt the world can get destroyed at this rate, so whatever. Instead of kicking his ass though, Kenpachi gets his ass kicked. For now, I guess. Kudos to Kubo (lol no pun there) to prove once again Kenpachi was holding just a plain sword with his reiatsu smudged all over it before that whatever fight happened with whatever Unohana again. (Uh, my head hurts)
Kuroshitsuji: "If it's science then I can understand now." -Kaineng
Okay, stupid self-owned quotes aside. This chapter brings us more insight into understanding what is happening in this exclusive gathering. Apparently, in a nutshell, the guys inside are trying to find (possibly, ideal) blood samples to do transfusion on and possibly... revive people? Man this is getting creepy. We know blood transfusion has its dangers, and without consent and proper tools this may be bad for whoever is involved. Not surprisingly, it may be safe for now, but not for those who have been missing. They have either been the receiving end for being drawn out too much blood (you know, anemia aka blood loss) or being fed too much blood for no reason. Both are bad. And this is just going to get (biologically) worse, which is bad for my mental health. I am scared of such topics. Oh dear Yana-sensei, please don't go too much into this. But then considering the Green Witch being involved in this we may have to go deeper than we ever have to. Into someone's blood. I mean, Ciel got stripped by Sebastian, what can I say? lol

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note

Okay, finally I can do this with a smile. But let's get to the first half of the week first. Ikimonogakari's new best album is finally out, and yes by now I've already ordered the album under the exclusive Lawson-HMV offers which you guys shouldn't miss (no really, it's here, and be quick; you have two more weeks left, and two more days for the special offer with two gifts!) because I know I'll be giving more than the amount I have already given, which is about... seven songs by tonight. And there are still six more to go.

Probably going for another couple of songs still, when I have the mood. This will go down as one of the biggest reviews I've done in Klassic Note, and we are all looking forward to it, yes?

And finally, this afternoon I got to listen to Aki-chan's album, and man it's good. With confidence this is ordered with Ikimono's best album because (1) I missed the Animate one already, and (2) I missed the Tower Records one too. So no close-ups. *sob* (I know I'm going to say this part again in my review, so sorry) Anyways, the only song I didn't give was the first, because I'm not a fan of five-minute songs. Others... I give the album as I would give her previous album about two years ago. Man, Aki-chan does (get to) sing some good songs...

For next week, I don't think I have anything much, so I'll be looking around for new songs as usual. Or maybe I'll post a few more stuff as and when I have the time to, or even start that stupid thing I mentioned. You know. Going around for one month listening to what other artists are listening to. We shall see. For now, I'm just relieved I've confirmed my reviews for the month. Phew!


That's it then. I'm tired, and there is school tomorrow. My exams are near, and so are deadlines. So until next time, or when I want to start doing my work... take care. Because if you don't take care of yourself... no one will. Not even your parents. Man, talking about my parents...

[P.S. Here you go. Aki-chan galore! Personally I like the last one but it's not as a special gift or else...

And last in the MusicRayn compatibility series we have the cutest (and most どじっこ) girl in the group from TrySail Asakura Momo, aka Mocho! Momo-chan sure sounds better on this girl haha]
[P.P.S. (Audience: Lol you quoting yourself because others don't...) I KNOW]