Sunday 20 March 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #12

Many songs, difficult to give. You guys have such a problem? I guess not, huh. You guys just get the whole album. Or not. Unlike me. Still listen to every single one before choosing the ones I want. Yes, I'm talking about you, sis. *laughs*

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: I mean, we're so near the end, and I though this was a two-cour show? What are they going to do after the next half of the season? NOT kill Koro-sensei?? Anyways, back to the episode. The principal (creepy as usual) (Kudos to the voice actor once again) has taken charge of the top class, so he's literally fighting against that octopus, but then his kid Asano-kun is right: Defeat is a way to realise that he's been clinging on too much to victory already. I mean, we know of this since episode one of season one, but what it means here may be more in-depth than it will ever be. He pleads on the End Class to help defeat his classmates to make them wake up somehow, and I guess that's a way of being different than the father, who seriously is a maniac in himself. I mean, Koro-sensei is right in the reasons of education. Who knows what the principal is out for? Oh well. He's keeping the national secret well, he's getting screwed by it too, and he gets a lot of money out of it, so... why not? Haha anyways, can't wait to see a happy ending (I mean, it's the last exam already), and if not... I don't know. Never thought too much into this show in the first place. There are many endings for this though; Not sure where the author will take a stance on this time.
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: Man, why? And then again, why??
Okay, the story first. So it's years later, and Satoru is alive. For some reason. Easiest assumption is that he somewhat survived enough to be unconscious but not dead, and the mother - being the godliest person in this show - saved his kid and waited for the day to him to become conscious. As if that wasn't enough, the friends and other acquaintances came to meet him. However, all of them came to meet him, and because he cannot remember just yet, the murder suspect of him 15 years ago was here to see him too. Now what? Going by what the Satoru now is going, he's sure to get his ass kicked. I admire his desperation to solve a crime, but then he is at no position to do anything about it. I mean, why doesn't he make use of the people around him? That would've been better. And that would have explained something. That intro story. Have you guys read up on The Spider's Thread? No wonder. The killer was talking about Satoru. His unwillingness to seek help of others he can trust yet only trust himself. See? Mystery solved. Not yet though, 'cause the true story hasn't ended. What will happen to Satoru? We shall see next week. Man, I cannot wait.
Dagashi Kashi Ep9: Maybe it's just Hotaru-san eating too much sweets. I mean, you can have many sweets, but that doesn't make you a kidnapper and murderer lol (Haha wrong show)
Anyways, this episode. Probably dumped in as a filler episode, Hotaru-chan is ill. Down with an ulcer, she takes sweets as her remedy?? Oh well, she still likes sweets anyway, so can we just get that cough syrup for her now? Not about that, the story progression is sure weird as hell, as it starts somewhere and ends up somewhere else. Like, is not eating sweets and taking medicine too normal a things to do for you, Hotaru-chan? Maybe, I guess. She is weird, actually. Someone get her some medicine, please. I like a healthier her, really. Although thinking about that weird girl making those weird pain noises really makes me... aroused? Nah, I guess not. I'm into 3D, not 2D. Sorry, Hotaru-san. *laughs*
(Really, for once I thought Hotaru has a phobia of Kokonotsu lol)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: What a chapter. Apparently Askin (that Sternritter) is going overboard with his powers, so everyone's got to die now. Neliel can't seem to do anything about it, so I don't see much of a miracle here, I guess. On other things, the captains are fighting together once again. Well, the usual teams, of course. I mean, some others still have problems, but these fought together with the Arrancars before, so this is pretty understanding and pleasing to the eye here, as a reader. What happens next to Urahara-sensei? Your guess is as good as mine, which is probably he'll survive. Just barely.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
It's been ten years, huh, Ikimonogakari. It's been rough, though. At least, in Klassic Note.

So, with Ikimonogakari's new best album I have difficulty even giving enough songs to fulfil requirements. If you ever wonder what they are, I've given one new song, two from their album from two years ago, and probably then still have to give three more in order for me to press the button. Yeah, that's the reality, people. I'm such a person. I don't just- Oh well, forget it. No one will understand. I'm saving money here. Although I bet in the future I'll probably get myself an iTunes account to download everything I've ever wanted. But that is not until then. So for now I have to do this. Whatever.

This week I also spent some time to dig through SID's best singles album to give them chance... and yeah, I ended up giving one. Just one. Honestly saying, the popularity on this is real low. And if no one reminded me I would have just forgotten. But I didn't. So, yeah. Just one. And it's not the recent ones. It's back then when they didn't sound like what they do today. Is that okay to phrase it like that? I don't know.

Also in this week is Iwasaki Ai's new album, and yes I didn't recall this until I saw it somewhere online. But then it isn't disappointing. I've heard her albums before, and they aren't impressive, but this set of simple melodies seem to have hit my happy yet emotional side, and I think I'm going to have to be very generous here. With three in, one on hold (after like, a week of review), this one definitely compares itself with the likes of... Ikimono. Okay, probably not. I don't think so. But then again, I ask myself why I don't give male artists who play such a style.

*silence*

Because they are guys? lol


I guess that's all then. I've been slacking off at school, so it's time to catch up, if I ever can anyways. I hope you aren't like me, and your life is going well. Until next time... like some music, man, if your playlist is shorter than the number of songs I had in my first year of Klassic Note. Talking about that number, it's concealed under a new website I intend to push forward earlier in preparation of MY ten years. You know. *laughs*

[P.S.: It's Tomacchan, but due to the top bar on my phone (you know, Google) I only got to see the rest of her. Which is good in a kind of way too, haha.

This week in the MusicRayn Compatibility Series is - you (wouldn't have) guessed it - Ten-chan. Similarities? Quite a lot, in terms of appearance. For the first few times I know of her she keeps reminding me of the other seiyuu I know of who has released like, half a dozen photobooks. I mean, I'm waiting, Ten-chan. I'm not even asking much. Just bikini shots. How about that? *giggles*]
[P.P.S.: Because Ten-chan is cutely awesome in the live stream on Monday.
I thank whoever cut to her for a few more seconds. Also, whoever cropped this video up. This guy is a genius. Too bad it's on Twitter and I forgot the link. Never mind. I got it. That's what's important.]