Sunday 13 March 2016

The Music Video Review - Bye Bye Blue (Just The Selfies)

Hey! It's that time of the year again! Time, for another music video review.

For this one, unlike the one I didn't do for Tomacchan a month ago because it's pure fanservice, Mina-chan's latest topic song brings on a different yet popular perspective for fanservice: taking selfies.

You see, Mina-chan and probably everyone at MusicRayn (where sphere and TrySail members reside) do not get to own social accounts, probably due to company reasons. Even though they have blogsthe selfies they have are too low a resolution to be satisfied at. I mean, look at Mikakoshi's photos online; you'll get what I mean. *nosebleeds*

But then again, the images below from the video do not resemble a standard selfie quality, but then it's already times better than the mini ones that exist on the blog, or if you are a fanclub member then maybe you'll get more than me, but hey, I'm here for the music video.

The story in a nutshell: She goes on a day's journey with (supposedly) close friends, take selfies of their journey, and say goodbye to (probably Monday) blues, as shown by their happy faces. Just in case I don't keep anyone's hopes too high, I assume that Mina-chan owns a Sony phone (as shown by the intro), she is recording this video with real friends, and that those selfies shown in the video are hers. Mostly. Or at least she got involved in it in some way. Nonetheless, it's (part of) her work, so we'll take these images with a pinch of salt.

The selfies in the video (in order of appearance) (as small as she would/can post them lol) are as follows:
(Yes some of them do not appear because they are video shots or are the girls preparing for the shot)
(Edit: Sorry for the not-so-perfect crops; I'm in a rush to post this here)
And YOU BET I did up the selfie collage at the end of the video. It wasn't tough, really:


And there you have it. Reasons why I still spend money on these girls. But hey, I didn't get her single because of the B-side, but I have a feeling I eventually will. Just, not this year. Which means no new special gift photo, but then it's Klassic Note, so I only take that as a benefit, not a necessity. Cya guys later for the Entertainment News for the week.