Sunday 13 March 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #11

It's another week again, and the damn school just gave another week off again. Okay, it's half a week considering some those courses they can't do it online. Oh well. Might as well watch more shows and live more entertainment haha

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Hey another episode about lessons again, huh. Anyways, it's the school festival, and everyone has come to visit the class' cafe. Reasonable to attract almost everyone we've seen in the story so far (I mean, I don't read the Manga so I don't know if all are here, but-), and some lies and connections got them into Internet fame. Not winning the main school's class maybe a thing, but then it's the potential. As shown in the last part, it's more important how its influence will affect the rest of the school, and the principal is worried. Just slightly.
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: What a cliffhanger. Anyone know who's the killer already, from the start?
Not that I've no doubts about the teacher, but yes I did. Because he's the only one who is not close to him and yet can believe what he is doing is NOT playing detective. (Which explains why Kenya can believe what Satoru is doing) So he went with it, only to know the kid is actually someone who knows the future and is stopping his actions. Yes, the teacher is an evil bastard, but then Satoru may also be too careless. And that is his weakness. But actually, by having to do such a mystery from a deductive perspective than say, a destructive perspective, maybe a little to play safe, or even, too easy for the culprit to see through. It's easy to do this though, considering lending help from an adult sure is an easy way to trust people, considering a 10-year-old Satoru. So now what? We've reached the point where sacrificing oneself is the option. Will that suffice? Or will that just leave the killer rampant? We shall see. Will a phenomenon come Satoru's way again? Well, now that he knows who's the guy behind it, this may be easier if it really happens.
Dagashi Kashi (last weeks): Yeah, boobs. Who doesn't like them, right? (I almost said "who doesn't like a pair of boobs" lol) (I did it anyway) (Sucks to be Ayachi, huh.) ("Sucks" haha) Okay, mature jokes aside, this episode brings a lot more fun and focus on the sweets. That English afternoon tea thing between the girls in this show is nice to watch, the ulcer in Hotaru doesn't seem to affect her much (besides trying to scare the heck out of Sayashi), and Hotaru, like Anime production, like to cut to scenes by walking in and out of parts of the show lol. Another funny episode, but then as sick as it can be, it'll never compare to the shows out there which I rather not watch. This one is good enough haha

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Wow wow. Urahara-sensei's Bankai. Not like I'll get to live to see it. Well, at least not everyone. Askin (that Sternritter) sure is shocked to be the first (excluding us) to see that, but basically the Bankai can "restructure" the user and everything around it. Despite it having a range, it's pretty effective as a healing and manipulating tool, kind of reminds me of Senjuumaru, that Royal Guard who is likely dead by now. Anyways, really looks badass, and Urahara-sensei looks like a puppet (lol), cannot think of how it links to his shikai at the moment, but then who cares? At least, Kubo doesn't. Not even Grimmjow, who came in for the kill. Let's hope the bad guy's dead. I mean. He pretty much is already. Or is he? I don't know already.

SHOWS
MythBusters: For the last time, fellas. The Duct Tape Special.
What an episode. That trebuchet must be the biggest weapon they've ever built, don't even say out of that sticky stuff. Jamie's design and ingenuity must've reached a new level with this one. And in an attempt to send Buster off (NOT, else that Grand Finale episode becomes a liar) they sent him into a shipping container. Well, still better off than a concrete wall, even if at the speed of sound. Still, this one may have bounced back on him (get it?), as the duct tape strapping on him has a limit. Because by strapping too much to his seat he lost some tug from what a real seat belt can offer, and even that can fail at high speeds. (Well it was scrap car already, so...) This show has reminded me the awesomeness within, and duct tape has once proven that I love this stuff. Well done, gentlemen.
(Still by favourite duct tape creation must be that sailboat. I'll soooo buy one if any commercial company wants to build it haha)
Million Dollars, But...: This episode brings three more weird conditions for accepting a lot of money, and likely I can accept them all. Having an evil twin must be troublesome, but you know what's the least troublesome? Letting the evil twin live and I die and inherit all the money to him. Why? Because I don't want to live anymore? *silence* Anyways, the next one is interesting as it involves movies... and your friends. Man I don't mind watching my friends starring in movies because that'll be funny. I'll gladly watch my DC-fans friends act a DC movie, but because they're my only friends I'll likely only see them for all other movies I watch. Besides, I don't watch movies often *laughs* The last one works well if you think otherwise, because you lose the priviledge of farting quietly because the band will always appear. Thing is that can turn into use when you need some music. Problem comes when you do it in crowded places. I mean, if they can appear in the lift that'll be terrible lol

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
It has been another week. Yoru no Honki Dance's new album isn't all that bad at all, but then I can't bring myself to give them more songs than I wanted to, but still I gave a couple of them. THE BED ROOM TAPE's new album(?) is not supposed to be on my list, but then one morning Gotch (Ajikan's vocal and composer) woke me up with a music video sung by him so I couldn't help but listen to this weird yet oddly tempo-kind of song. Just now I took a review for Coalamode.'s new single, and I think I can give a song or two. Just, not much after that. The girl want to take some singing lessons to get rid of her out-of-pitch? Just saying.


Next week brings (likely) only one release, which is the long-awaited Ikimono's new best album. Let's see if I really can give ALL THREE DISCS. Unlikely, but we shall see. On other things, Aki-chan's new album is close to pre-order for me. I'm displeased with one song, which is the requirement to pass the order and for it to appear on my shelf, so let's hope I listen to her radio broadcast next week in order to make the decision.


This is it then, I'm not so much in the mood to type any more. I just also did a music video review this evening, so be sure to check that out. Cya guys next time then, and until then... I hope you're having it easy in life. I know I am. And I'm feeling guilty about it. Really.

[P.S.: Mina-chan!!~ Man I rather have selfies, but leg skin is also good!! *pant*

And Nan-chan (I call her that, Natsukawa Shiina, even though this sounds like the nickname for Mizuki Nana) is here for the first in what I call the "MusicRayn compatibility series", where I pair up members of sphere (Sorry Ayahi-chan in advance) with TrySail, to see what they have in common. This pair is easy. They are the youngest in their group. Nan-chan is just 20. Serious. I'm so going to be a paedophile in the future haha]
[P.P.S.: Tomacchan is for next week. Guess who's going to pair with her? Haha #theobvious]