Friday 8 April 2016

It's probably religion that is going to stop all of us from being together.

And I don't mean just anyone, but possibly everyone in the world. I thought of this after seeing someone read the Bible on the train, which sets me thinking. In front of all actions, will the religious sensitive think first on their religion or think of a logical explanation for such an act? Just this is enough for all of us to see each other differently, even after the fact that we are in different circumstances and have different attitudes and reactions to events around us. I may not be in a strong faith, but I do believe putting this down can bring us together. Also, probably reduce conflict and tension.

P.S. I'm so winey on this one, maybe I should write a chapter in APoL about it. Don't worry; I already am drafting it since the start haha